Author Message

fawxy

Rank 0
fawxy
Joined
17 Nov 2011
Posts
55
Location
United States
PostedAug 03, 2012 10:58 pm
lol

so my in-game name is ASSBURGER

i've pretty much accepted that it's going to be changed, i just don't want it changed to something dumb like "ibenoobin" because i'd rather not waste money on a name change

Advertisement

dbdmacias1987

Rank 0
dbdmacias1987
Joined
30 Apr 2012
Posts
123
Location
Bialystok Poland
PostedAug 08, 2012 2:09 am
my clan is called TheFappers and now im starting to get worried lol

DKantor

Rank 0
DKantor
Joined
17 Feb 2012
Posts
149
Location
Revigny-sur-ornain France
PostedAug 24, 2012 1:00 pm
fawxy wrote:
lol

so my in-game name is ASSBURGER

i've pretty much accepted that it's going to be changed, i just don't want it changed to something dumb like "ibenoobin" because i'd rather not waste money on a name change  


Were you in a clan with Quickman and Handshot? By the way I'm CxDx5n1p3z

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
Joined
03 Aug 2011
Posts
3001
Location
Bosnia and Herzegovina
PostedSep 01, 2012 2:27 pm
dbdmacias1987 wrote:
my clan is called TheFappers and now im starting to get worried lol  

With a reason.

MahoroMAT1C

Rank 1
MahoroMAT1C
Joined
07 Sep 2012
Posts
219
Location
Soviet Russia
PostedSep 12, 2012 1:23 pm
What the heck is offencive in names like: - ibenoobin, lolgetsome ??????
What a heck is wrong with this world!?



dark_hord3

Rank 4
dark_hord3
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
2050
Location
Rack City, United States
PostedSep 12, 2012 4:08 pm
MahoroMAT1C wrote:
What the heck is offencive in names like: - ibenoobin, lolgetsome ??????
What a heck is wrong with this world!?


 
Lol..... Ive seen one today called garglemysack.... I screenshotted and reported him for an offensive name to aeria.
GEEGEE

GMPaulmark wrote:
Fo Sho.

zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
Joined
29 Jan 2012
Posts
2615
Location
Dade city United States
PostedSep 29, 2012 1:01 pm
What about the clan names? I started playing AVA couple days ago and saw over 3 inappropriate names.

ILoveParkour01

Rank 0
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
9
Location
United Kingdom
PostedOct 17, 2012 5:06 am

Where to buy name change?

I Really want name change but not in shop?
So i want a name change because i don't like mine it isn't inappropiate but i just want a different one. So where do i buy a name change? not in webshop.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: