Author Message

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
784
Location
In your head, Seychelles
PostedJun 08, 2012 6:13 pm
...how about clan names?

Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
3301
Location
Bowlofrice Korea, South
PostedJun 08, 2012 7:40 pm
41ste wrote:
...how about clan names?  
Same deal.

41ste

Rank 2
41ste
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
784
Location
In your head, Seychelles
PostedJun 08, 2012 8:18 pm
trainer772 wrote:
41ste wrote:
...how about clan names?  
Same deal.  


Well, my clan is named 'Waisted'. That's not a problem, is it?

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
Joined
28 Jan 2009
Posts
4465
Location
United States
PostedJun 10, 2012 2:10 am
41ste wrote:


Well, my clan is named 'Waisted'. That's not a problem, is it?  


Lol, as far as I know, many people don't know the connotation of that word Very Happy

Unless the gm's want to put every clan name/ign into urban dictionary, then the abstract names are good Smile

BONGzzy

Rank 0
BONGzzy
Joined
22 Apr 2012
Posts
10
Location
Canada
PostedJul 09, 2012 10:17 am
mrstomper wrote:
thank god you guys are just gonna change the account automatically and not ban outright, you would have alot of peeved off players,

i myself have a ton of accounts with trolling names that are fairly offensive,

i thank you guys for the reasonable stance you took  


The sad thing about your statement is that you have to make "alt accounts" to troll people because you don't want people to know your main account?

Why even troll, do you even know how immature that is?

gabrielarcuri

Rank 0
Joined
13 Apr 2011
Posts
4
Location
Brazil
PostedJul 12, 2012 8:38 am

IIII NEEEEEEED HEEEELPPPPPPP

I got banned at ijji for kidding! a guy tould me to spam a site, and i was just kidding feeling a troll at lobby, and i got DC, now i want ban appeal and please i dont hack... i need that acc back cuz i love AVA! come on help me, i want gabrielarcuri(NoNickOrName) back...

Alt_Reaper321

Rank 4
Alt_Reaper321
Joined
23 Nov 2011
Posts
2326
Location
EveryWhere United States
PostedJul 12, 2012 9:13 am

Re: IIII NEEEEEEED HEEEELPPPPPPP

gabrielarcuri wrote:
I got banned at ijji for kidding! a guy tould me to spam a site, and i was just kidding feeling a troll at lobby, and i got DC, now i want ban appeal and please i dont hack... i need that acc back cuz i love AVA! come on help me, i want gabrielarcuri(NoNickOrName) back...

 


u may get banned here for spamming the same thing...

yngnoob

Rank 0
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedJul 21, 2012 9:22 pm
wiNx. wrote:
SlikeR. wrote:
But a guy called 'lolgetsome' got banned :/ How is that an inappropriate username?  


It's his log-in ID, not his ingame nick.
He got unbanned and his name changed.

Source: His own topic he made in the ijji forums.


I like that step from Aeria.
That announcement was needed imo.  


Saying that you got the source from somewhere isn't a source; it's saying you got the source from somewhere.

yngnoob

Rank 0
Joined
21 Jul 2012
Posts
6
Location
United States
PostedJul 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Re: IIII NEEEEEEED HEEEELPPPPPPP

Alt_Reaper321 wrote:
gabrielarcuri wrote:
I got banned at ijji for kidding! a guy tould me to spam a site, and i was just kidding feeling a troll at lobby, and i got DC, now i want ban appeal and please i dont hack... i need that acc back cuz i love AVA! come on help me, i want gabrielarcuri(NoNickOrName) back...

 


u may get banned here for spamming the same thing...  


Yeah I've seen you in-game before, I know you don't hack and I can vouch.

CyberRion

Rank 4
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
1934
Location
United Kingdom
PostedJul 22, 2012 12:09 am
Hopefully snaes is not inappropriate, is it?

I am Snaes.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: