PhiiCy

Rank 0
PhiiCy
PostedOct 08, 2012 8:16 am

Re: 0_0

D3athpulse wrote:
Even thou the prices may be lower i highly doubt the players on FR sever Have as much Skill or Experience as EN Players....Well at Least Bodor. Most Players of Gaia/Quill Couldn't compare to those On Bodor anyway. But thats due to the age Difference in severs. Although i do Feel the NV of the prices there i wouldn't think of Leaving Bodor.

Once a Bodor/Siropas....Always a Bodor/Siropas.  

I'm playing on Gaia, Zephir and Eole. French servers got as many good players as you. At least comparing them to Gaians. You may not see them as much as on Gaia at first sight, but that's because they're hidden within the so many players there (plus Gaia's at its end, so new players go on Quill now... only the "old" players remain on Gaia).
Most of the time, I'm the only low level player at the AH of Gaia while there is like 4-7 players lvl 70-90 arround me. How frightening x)
What's the max lvl on Bodor please?
Advertisement

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedOct 08, 2012 8:40 am

PhiiCy wrote:
D3athpulse wrote:
Even thou the prices may be lower i highly doubt the players on FR sever Have as much Skill or Experience as EN Players....Well at Least Bodor. Most Players of Gaia/Quill Couldn't compare to those On Bodor anyway. But thats due to the age Difference in severs. Although i do Feel the NV of the prices there i wouldn't think of Leaving Bodor.

Once a Bodor/Siropas....Always a Bodor/Siropas.  

I'm playing on Gaia, Zephir and Eole. French servers got as many good players as you. At least comparing them to Gaians. You may not see them as much as on Gaia at first sight, but that's because they're hidden within the so many players there (plus Gaia's at its end, so new players go on Quill now... only the "old" players remain on Gaia).
Most of the time, I'm the only low level player at the AH of Gaia while there is like 4-7 players lvl 70-90 arround me. How frightening x)
What's the max lvl on Bodor please?  

PhiiCy

Rank 0
PhiiCy
PostedOct 09, 2012 9:05 am

ttmxx wrote:

Thank you =)

LONG_TIME

Rank 2
LONG_TIME
PostedOct 09, 2012 9:32 am
The French server is nice.

caersedx

Rank 2
PostedOct 09, 2012 12:17 pm
wow I just took a look at those pics and LOL you can get GM wep?? srsly? that should make Avatar and demons into gods on that server LOL you could most likely 1 shoot so many staff with eyes closed Sad not really balanced Razz

omg just thu about a WS with 30k melee attack omg Lawl GG OP

PlaguedTitan

Rank 1
PlaguedTitan
PostedOct 11, 2012 12:46 am
yous all talk about how good the FR server is and how you want to move there.... i dont think i could just up and move from EN server met to many nice people have a bunch of nice friends and doing that all over again wouldnt be worth losing my friends from EN just for a cheaper adn better server

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:37 pm
GFPT

elf_20121115_171653 by ttmxx, on Flickr

elf_20121115_171649 by ttmxx, on Flickr

elf_20121115_171640 by ttmxx, on Flickr

elf_20121115_171635 by ttmxx, on Flickr

elf_20121115_171628 by ttmxx, on Flickr

elf_20121115_171622 by ttmxx, on Flickr

And i thought french server item mall was depressing.

farmedgoods

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:56 am
I hate you.

Hiikaro

Rank 0
Hiikaro
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:11 pm
After Checking the Pictures of FR server i was Impressed.. not in a good way but not in a bad way.
So Let me Compare the Difference Between FR and EN
I'n FR
You're Life is Easier in a way That a Person can Just Plvl u on infinite Runs and Give u free legacy which cost so epicly cheap(that i want lol but nvm)
PROS:Yes Its Much Easier Living on the FR server with those kind of items being sold which is cheap. I GOT AWESOME GEAR!
CONS:No Fun to it. In A Way its like saying. Where is the Challenge? Where is the Excitement on Getting Your first Yellow item? Where is the Hardwork?

I'n EN
Yes! Life May Seem Like H3ll! Buying overpriced Items on AH(Aunction House) Lvling may take longer than you expect! Barely Legacy on Mclay Table And All.

PROS:You're Challenged As a Gamer to Lvl up to max with having a Hard Time.
Items May seem Highpriced but buying that item from you're own gold means That Your Hardwork payed off.
BE A TRUE GAMER! Very Happy
CONS: LE ITEMS! WHY U CoST SO MUCH!! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!1
And Mclay Table : Barely have Legacy

Well as a gamer of EN and FR this are my perspective
No offense to FR Players Very Happy
PS:I STILL WANT MY LEGACY PALADIN 1 On My Grandfantasia EN Quil Server lol (if u guys are selliing one! please pm me! RoseScarlet )

starshroom

Rank 0
starshroom
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:22 pm
both DE and FR servers are MUCH btr than EN Razz

Siva+MagicTrip