Author Message

samourai03

Rank 0
samourai03
Joined
22 Feb 2009
Posts
32
Location
France
PostedJun 20, 2012 5:12 am
iBambi wrote:
Sorry for the random question, but is your avatar character costumes on the French Server? o.o  


Nop it's from Taiwan server i have a lv7 on it just to see theirs fashions ^^
Advertisement

samourai03

Rank 0
samourai03
Joined
22 Feb 2009
Posts
32
Location
France
PostedJun 20, 2012 5:14 am
Yunlihn wrote:
Then last year I tried relogging on Fr, because why not... and economy back then just scared me xD But as I said before, if you say the economy is now not bad and all, it's worth playing there sometimes for me =D
 


You wanna know why ? because their was a bug that give unlimited gold some players have millions of gold so it has broken the economy but now it's ok =)

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedJun 20, 2012 6:48 am
samourai03 wrote:
iBambi wrote:
Sorry for the random question, but is your avatar character costumes on the French Server? o.o  


Nop it's from Taiwan server i have a lv7 on it just to see theirs fashions ^^  


Oh okay~ Thank you. o/

Yunlihn

Rank 0
Yunlihn
Joined
20 Jan 2010
Posts
131
Location
Database France
PostedJun 20, 2012 10:01 am
samourai03 wrote:
Yunlihn wrote:
Then last year I tried relogging on Fr, because why not... and economy back then just scared me xD But as I said before, if you say the economy is now not bad and all, it's worth playing there sometimes for me =D
 


You wanna know why ? because their was a bug that give unlimited gold some players have millions of gold so it has broken the economy but now it's ok =)  


LOL Makes sense xD Well maybe am I going to check GF Fr more often now, still need to level my Sage there after all and if economy has been fixed it definitely will be easier (because 30g per mat for level 20 orange set = ew)

Plox99

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jun 2012
Posts
2
Location
France
PostedJun 20, 2012 2:28 pm
wanna see what some players also had on french server Look xD







1st screen : item crafting succes 100%
2nd screen : gathering time -9999sec
3rd screen : I guess you understand that's a GM's weapon lol

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedJun 20, 2012 3:33 pm
Plox99 wrote:
3rd screen : I guess you understand that's a GM's weapon lol  


Wait what, a normal player have a GM weapon...? Is it useable in PvP etc?

ChristianGJ

Rank 3
ChristianGJ
Joined
01 Sep 2010
Posts
1197
Location
Under Geena's Lap United States
PostedJun 20, 2012 3:44 pm
They must have different item icons, because I don't see the -9999 second collection capsule in his bag nor the GM weapon I typically see when I inspect GMs. In fact there isn't even a weapon there besides the 66 sleep hammer, 75 orange axe, 68 gun and 58 apcalyptic axe.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
Joined
05 Oct 2010
Posts
4849
Location
Whale hunting in Norway
PostedJun 20, 2012 3:46 pm
ChristianGJ wrote:
They must have different item icons, because I don't see the -9999 second collection capsule in his bag nor the GM weapon I typically see when I inspect GMs. In fact there isn't even a weapon there besides the 66 sleep hammer, 75 orange axe, 68 gun and 58 apcalyptic axe.  


That ugly mace thingy is named "Babama's Mace" on our version, so I guess they made a GM weapon with that icon in the French version.

Plox99

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jun 2012
Posts
2
Location
France
PostedJun 20, 2012 3:50 pm
They shouldn't have those items a GM gave them lol

edit : Look one of his twink

ChristianGJ

Rank 3
ChristianGJ
Joined
01 Sep 2010
Posts
1197
Location
Under Geena's Lap United States
PostedJun 20, 2012 6:04 pm
Plox99 wrote:
They shouldn't have those items a GM gave them lol

edit : Look one of his twink

 


I sad now Sad

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: