justregoing

Rank 1
justregoing
PostedJun 19, 2012 9:32 am
Yunlihn wrote:

I don't know how you can play the EN version after the FR lol. I'm seriously considering just using Google translate and moving there full time, it's ridiculous. They even have the pvp patch that we got to reduce exploitation. The result? 10 straight HF arenas with 3 straight elfs following AND white sands going on simultaneously. Their HF are not reduced 70+ like EN yet they still keep Sprite Arena going? That's crazy.

Alice pvp 4eva
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJun 19, 2012 11:37 am
20/30, serious? Now I wish I didn't insist on attending English school when I was in France... >_>

justregoing

Rank 1
justregoing
PostedJun 19, 2012 2:12 pm
iBambi wrote:
20/30, serious? Now I wish I didn't insist on attending English school when I was in France... >_>  

BamNub Translator™, I pay 1 golds.

Alice pvp 4eva

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJun 19, 2012 2:16 pm
justregoing wrote:
iBambi wrote:

BamNub Translator™, I pay 1 golds.  

Looool. ; ;

samourai03

Rank 0
samourai03
PostedJun 19, 2012 4:07 pm
Well our version is much easier than yours i think like if you spend 29999ap you have so much items and you can choose on item in the game and the GM's will give it to you like the battle wolf, pvp or gvg armor's part.
If you have any question ask i'm because i'm playing on the french server =)

Yunlihn

Rank 0
Yunlihn
PostedJun 19, 2012 4:34 pm
Well Samourai, actually, and although I'm French, i started GF on the En server, way before the Fr appeared. Then I tested Fr in the CB, reported many bugs, mistranslations, mislocations, etc. Played for a while in OB and... got tired of it so i just returned to the En version where all the people I know are. That was about 2 years ago.

Then last year I tried relogging on Fr, because why not... and economy back then just scared me xD But as I said before, if you say the economy is now not bad and all, it's worth playing there sometimes for me =D

Main reasons I don't to be honest is the laziness to start over ^^"

Oh, I'm at the disposal of anyone trying the Fr version and needing some help with french Wink Would be a pleasure to be useful ^^

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJun 19, 2012 4:38 pm
samourai03 wrote:
Well our version is much easier than yours i think like if you spend 29999ap you have so much items and you can choose on item in the game and the GM's will give it to you like the battle wolf, pvp or gvg armor's part.

Sorry for the random question, but is your avatar character costumes on the French Server? o.o

justregoing

Rank 1
justregoing
PostedJun 19, 2012 4:40 pm
samourai03 wrote:

Yes, you guys have better promos than we do by far.

This is the final tier of this month for you guys as translated by google chrome lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once this level is unlocked, you can choose an object among those available currently in the game!

For example: a weapon, a piece of armor set, a costume, a mount, a chest armor scalable, object to a sprite, a talent, a chest of 100 Clay, a 15 Fortification Kit, a Pack Reputation 200 Flowers of Illusion, Crystal Fragments 200 or 200 teeth Fabulous Beast, or 5000 Gold Coins!

Important: CLICK HERE to send and receive your choice within 24 hours!

You will also receive in your shop a panel of VIP Platinum Exclusive , a costume permanent, non-exchangeable and archivable.

Finally, your main character will receive a month-end exclusive title making him earn valuable bonus battle (no penalty).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's not adding in tier 6 where you get an ISKB and 8 BFC lol.

I love the French server lol. Almost makes me want to roll there full time and just spend like the old days.

Alice pvp 4eva

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJun 19, 2012 4:41 pm
Our PMs should go be their apprentices for a while.

Yunlihn

Rank 0
Yunlihn
PostedJun 19, 2012 4:54 pm
iBambi wrote:
Our PMs should go be their apprentices for a while.  

I know right? Omg, since how many time didn't we have some GOOD promos? :/

And I'm actually surprised that Google Translate made a decent transla- owait, Google Chrome, maybe a way better translator integrated in it then ^^