craon20

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2012 9:44 am

Full Screen Error

I used to play this a long long time ago but now since i have d/l this game, and open it i was only able to make my char then i had to close it out cause once i logged in it like zoomed in to the top left corner of the game. I was like wtf? So now when i try to reopen it i get a full screen error direct x 9.

There is probably a simple fix for this but i don't know of one, either that or direct x 9 doesn't like this game??? Any help would be awesome and if there's a way to make it actually windowed would also be cool. I want to try to record some of the game-play for utube. BTW i run XP and have a decent lappy so i know its not a tech problem on my end cause the games been out forever.
Advertisement

GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedApr 26, 2012 2:00 pm
There is a config program in your Shaiya folder that will allow you to change the display settings etc. Running the game in windowed mode might help you out.

SmokinBlues

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 11:46 am
Thanks

Helped me out Smile

shinji.abarai52

Rank 0
shinji.abarai52
вιg ємρту σcєαи σf иσтнιиgиєѕѕ, United States
PostedSep 24, 2013 5:27 pm
uh..

shinji.abarai52

Rank 0
shinji.abarai52
вιg ємρту σcєαи σf иσтнιиgиєѕѕ, United States
PostedSep 24, 2013 5:36 pm
I tried this one but still i got that error. I didn't used to get that error. So, I tired this and even on that lowest resolution. So here is the solution to it.
Open up the folder in which you installed Shaiya. Find a file called CONFIG.INI using Notepad and change it into this:
[VIDEO]
SIZE_X=1600 <--- put ur own
SIZE_Y=900 <--- put ur own
COLOR=32 <--- change to 32 from 16 not working? try 64
TEXTURE=HIGH
RANGE=MIDDLE
FULLSCREEN=TRUE <--- change to TRUE