harrybalzonia

Rank 0
harrybalzonia
PostedAug 22, 2012 12:16 pm
BigGunz1990 wrote:
_rth wrote:
This can be added in Phoenix Item mall as well?  

Well it would be nice to see this addition to Phoenix server as well. It is a very nice and convenient item to help people that were either afk, or were a little too 'into pvp' and did not see their exp. I was one of those people lol, and would appreciate this same service that is given to the other servers on PHX as well. Many of AoL and UoF have leveled accidentally already from pvp 1-15 and 20-30. Thank you Aeria Games Staffs, this item cannot come soon enough to Phoenix.  

BIG yes to bring this Pheonix ASAP. Lots of good fury have leveled and a few lights. A few of them are still lvl 15 and this would help bring back good pvp. Been pretty dead today due to lack of good DPS, the most recent person to lvl to 16 kept good pvp in 1-15 around this hour for weeks. Now there's nothing to do but wait til those players are back in 1-15 pvp. Well, hope this deleveling service comes to Phoenix fast.

Advertisement

harrybalzonia

Rank 0
harrybalzonia
PostedAug 22, 2012 12:17 pm
BigGunz1990 wrote:
_rth wrote:
This can be added in Phoenix Item mall as well?  

Well it would be nice to see this addition to Phoenix server as well. It is a very nice and convenient item to help people that were either afk, or were a little too 'into pvp' and did not see their exp. I was one of those people lol, and would appreciate this same service that is given to the other servers on PHX as well. Many of AoL and UoF have leveled accidentally already from pvp 1-15 and 20-30. Thank you Aeria Games Staffs, this item cannot come soon enough to Phoenix.  

BIG yes to bring this Pheonix ASAP. Lots of good fury have leveled and a few lights. A few of them are still lvl 16 and this would help bring back good pvp. Been pretty dead today due to lack of good DPS, the most recent person to lvl to 16 kept good pvp in 1-15 around this hour for weeks. Now there's nothing to do but wait til those players are back in 1-15 pvp. Well, hope this deleveling service comes to Phoenix fast.

pisarq

Rank 4
pisarq
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:11 pm
+1 add it to phoenix too.. u want us spend AP, at least to spend it on item that has some use Razz

<br> RETIRED.

saint31111117

Rank 4
saint31111117
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:21 pm
ya bring the deleveling item to Pheonix its needed here just like it is on the other four servers.

No idea why this was left out or why you cant use it if you buy it from OS, since well same company and is not an ingame item.

And now Quit this CRAP game, cya on good games :)

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:39 pm
I support what pisarq said.

.MasaYuki.

Rank 0
.MasaYuki.
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:46 pm
+2, please bring this delivery service to ALL servers, so also PHOENIX.

OmegahWot

Rank 0
OmegahWot
PostedAug 22, 2012 2:24 pm
Yes a deleveling service is absolutely necessary, I almost leveled out myself by accident because of the bonus xp. Had I leveled out, this service is something I'd be willing to buy ap for.

crazedplague

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 2:25 pm
+5321 to bringing this to Phoenix, definitely a must-have now.

It should not only be restricted to level 16 and 31 characters, but any level since some (including myself) went past level 16 already and still want to go back. :p

Hurry up GMs!

Mandatar

Rank 5
Mandatar
PostedAug 22, 2012 2:44 pm
I will support the request to bring this service to Phoenix, it perfectly fits the needs for Phoenix.

I will send a ticket to accompany this support.

Azeal (80), Scrooge (30), Someshta (30), Nardel (15), Mandatar (65)

darkicewave21

Rank 0
darkicewave21
PostedAug 22, 2012 3:02 pm
+1, +2, +3
Yes, please, this item is a necessity for all servers Very Happy. This item will help, especially for those people that are leading raid and focused on pvp and who are keeping pvp alive... even during an EXP bonus. We don't have the luxury to town and repot and some of us (me included) forget to check exp bar due to amazing pvp. With that said, I would like to point out that this item is JUST AS IMPORTANT as a character revival, which is currently in the Phoenix Item Mall. We all love pvp, but we all have our certain zones that we love to death. I have loved 1-15 pvp since ep3 on Lailah; however I was one of those people that could not afford uber gear or nos, at the time. Thus, I worked on my HM, farmed and purchased AP alike, got enough for some 30 day contis and good gear. I then resumed pvp in August '09 and had a blast in the zone for about 9 months. I would have stayed as long as I could have but Worship/Heroic/Dread pieces were released, and that discouraged many (me included) to level out. But I am going down a different path on a completely different topic XD. We know the Deleveling Service will be on Phoenix eventually, we would just like to speed up the process Very Happy. Thank Aeria Games you for your hard work and making this game a pleasant experience for us all.