PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedAug 02, 2012 3:57 am
The problem with that, is there are really grinders that go and farm WHILE trying to get experience. I'm a regular in 20-30 and there are always new players that are trying to level AND get pvp rank at the same time. Not ideal, as that prevents people from getting experience in the area if they are using it to grind. I like the idea but its just not ideal.

Advertisement

_rth

Rank 4
PostedAug 02, 2012 9:11 am
This can be added in Phoenix Item mall as well?

mpmd23

Rank 0
mpmd23
PostedAug 02, 2012 9:30 am

New Service Item

New Service Item
/ dislike this very much frist off any one can buy xp removel pills from pvp zones or even the item mall if you have dimond star rank in 15 and lvl out because you didnt buy a xp removel pill from npc well that sucks but thier is thenext pvp zone when you buy your pots buy your xp removel pill's and since this is going to be sold in item i think it should be made none trable to any one and it should cost atlest 15k AP , sorry but i see no reson for this to added to phoenix item mall plz GM's keep this item away from PHoenix unlees it's none trade able and a 1 time use only long time player since Closed Bate plz no bashing me for my thoughts respect me as i will respect you

Superfrog1219

Rank 4
Superfrog1219
PostedAug 03, 2012 2:33 pm
Great to see! I know lots of people have lvled out by mistake and really hurt their game play and stopped the game from being fun for them.

Hope this expands even more, you can always re-lvl but going back to a favorite pvp zone is priceless.

amatsusaiga

Rank 0
PostedAug 11, 2012 3:59 am

service abuse or wrong purpose

I have been watching this and other posts for a while but have not seen any1 mention if it is possible to lvl out claim ur points then delvl. I think it is not what the service was ment for but seems no 1 has asked or commented on this so I was hoping for a GM to clarify this.

Zuenonentu

Rank 0
PostedAug 12, 2012 2:26 am

Exp Removal Pills

small vs medium vs Large
I don't know how, but I once used a small (lvl 15) exp removal pill in the interest of finding glitches in this game and losing exp, on my 60 fighter, and my exp got reset. I have no clue of how it worked on a 60 when it says 15 O.o

But yes, I agree that an item like this is needed for the 60 PvP (Goddess) too, that's my own preferred zone.

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedAug 12, 2012 3:05 am

Re: service abuse or wrong purpose

amatsusaiga wrote:
I have been watching this and other posts for a while but have not seen any1 mention if it is possible to lvl out claim ur points then delvl. I think it is not what the service was ment for but seems no 1 has asked or commented on this so I was hoping for a GM to clarify this.  

tactics wrote:
Please do not worry about stats/skills, they will not carry over when this service is done.  

BigGunz1990

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2012 9:02 pm
_rth wrote:
This can be added in Phoenix Item mall as well?  

Well it would be nice to see this addition to Phoenix server as well. It is a very nice and convenient item to help people that were either afk, or were a little too 'into pvp' and did not see their exp. I was one of those people lol, and would appreciate this same service that is given to the other servers on PHX as well. Many of AoL and UoF have leveled accidentally already from pvp 1-15 and 20-30. Thank you Aeria Games Staffs, this item cannot come soon enough to Phoenix.

philarius

Rank 2
philarius
PostedAug 22, 2012 11:57 am
I kinda agree, would be nice to see deleveling item for phoenix in case mistake happen. Otherwise i believe there shouldnt be any bogo or sale in phoenix . Simply some package and nothing more.

dtlaluv

Rank 0
dtlaluv
L.A: a sunny place 4 shady ppl United States
PostedAug 22, 2012 12:12 pm
Please add this deleveling thing on Phoenix sever!

**Oh Bondage... Up Yours!** You hate me & I hate you.