Judes

Rank 3
Judes
PostedApr 26, 2012 9:07 am
You know .. the simplest thing to do to prevent leveling in 1-15 and 20-30 would be to turn off exp gained in that zone, like it is in GRB.
But we all know there is no money to be made there.

~"No change of circumstances can repair a defect of character." Ralph Waldo Emerson~
Advertisement

BullyDog

Rank 0
BullyDog
PostedApr 26, 2012 9:42 am
Amael30 wrote:
I want an item that will alow me to delevel from 22 to 15...
Why only 16 to 15 and why to make this difference ? Almost nobody that lvled out by accident...like me after coming home from work and tired...would have left his toon on lvl 16... i lvled my toon to 22 ... then abandoned it ...

anyway ... a good idea ...but few will use it...  

Hopefully few will use it. But it's great to have, and thanks for adding it. I lost 2 toons to this before, and there is no worse feeling then in the heat of battle, seeing the flash, and realizing your now 16.

GMRender

GameMaster: USA
GMRender
PostedApr 26, 2012 11:48 am
This is a brand new service we just rolled out. In time we might alter its restrictions and such but at the moment it will be staying the same. Yes you can use exp removal pills to stop you from leveling but sometimes people do end up gaining a level and dont want to lose their Rank ect. Ill speak with the PM's about some specifics you have all mentioned for future changes although i can't promise anything. Thanks for the feedback Guys and Gals! =D

.Kao.

Rank 1
.Kao.
PostedApr 26, 2012 2:07 pm
I really hope, you guys make a normal delevel stone. I wanna go back to low lvl zone, and maybe not me the only one, and maybe its help for the 15 and 30 zone.
I wait for updates Wink

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedApr 26, 2012 2:09 pm
Codex. wrote:
Should make it for 61 too, some people would abuse for token purposes or something I'm sure, but Goddess has really been suffering lately due to the lack of large exp removal pills, and being excluded from this is really a slap in the face.

But, this is an awesome item, +1 for listening to feedback

downside......... INCLUDE GODDESS  

+1

-Retired.

JUGHEAD90

Rank 0
JUGHEAD90
PostedApr 26, 2012 2:15 pm
Wow I'm shocked that such an item has been thought of, splendid idea!!!!!!!!! Smile

Mehrvigne

GameSage: Shaiya
Mehrvigne
PostedApr 26, 2012 5:39 pm

Re: o.0 Exp Removal

neosoldier19 wrote:
hey codex, you realize you can just go buy an exp removal from canta with a lvl 20-30 toon and use it on your goddess toon right, the only requirement for the exp removal is you be lvl 30 plus, so just buy it from canta, put it in wh, then grab with your goddess toon, saves a lot of money too lolz, just saying, its like 10k gold from NPC  

Actually, the exp removal pills in Canta only work for toons up to lvl 30. Same as the small exp removal pills in 1-15. They only work for toons up to lvl 15. I don't know why the goddess exp removal pills were removed from item mall, but they used to be there for that specific purpose.

This item was introduced as a means to help players stay in their areas because accidents happen. People do get so wrapped up in things that they forget to monitor their exp bars. Experience does move quickly in PvP whether people realize it or not.

Just a helpful word of advice: HM advantage = loss of exp from each death on low bless. So in the grand game of Shaiya death can be a beautiful thing. Smile

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedApr 26, 2012 5:58 pm
Everyone, thanks for your feedback. Please do not worry about stats/skills, they will not carry over when this service is done.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

maddogchiper

Rank 0
maddogchiper
PostedMay 09, 2012 6:20 pm

New Service Item

well here a bit of feed back i have had to youse this item as i went over 30 helping a guilde i had no glitch from it . all you have to do is when it's all done is do your skills and start points and go and get your rank points as well .
i did have to go in to the 20-30 pvp zone as well to remove the xp as it came bk with 99.9%
i went they as fast as the wind lol
plus i put all me gears and weapons in my warehouse as i did not no if they would make any difference being left in me bags best to be safe then sorry

PrincessAerie

Rank 2
PrincessAerie
Nᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ Cᴀᴛʜᴏʟɪᴄ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Dʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ Vatican City
PostedAug 02, 2012 12:51 am
This is a great idea, because I know its not fun if you're killing and then BOOM! You're a level higher. Its sad to have to level another toon for pvp, and have to start all over to earn that rank again. This is a great idea also because a lot of people don't know about experience removal pills, and that they can buy them from zones 1-15 and 20-30 from accessory merchants. Great idea!