Nenyeh

Rank 0
Nenyeh
PostedApr 25, 2012 4:37 pm

[Guild] Underdogs

Fun, friendly, slightly random family group looking for new members in time for LO.

Puppy icon is not mine

Hi hi Myra here looking to expand our guild in time for LO. After some trouble with EE we have moved on and are now lurking in the shadows waiting on games to be released. We are random at times, enjoy having fun, exploring games and getting the best out of playing while helping one another to achieve their goals. I try to get to know each one of my members and to make sure that everyone feels as if they are welcomed and wanted within the guild.

With that said we do have a few simple rules that we ask to be followed:

1 - Underdogs is a family unit. This means that all members should respect one another and be willing to help one another grow. As a unit we work to have fun and to reach the furthest we can. This can only be done by sticking together.

2 - With that said though, help will be given when it is able to be given. Begging for gold/items/easy runs will usually be ignored. We shall help when we can but we all have our own quests and daily lives to be getting on with

3 - My word and the word of the co-leaders is the final say in any disagreements that may crop up between members. If it's me you have a problem with then please allow one of the co-leaders to address that matter if you feel you cannot talk to me about it. I try to be a fair leader and not offend people but I understand that problems can happen.

4 - Please be Loyal. Of course your allowed to have friends outside the guild but please do not join us for a day then leave the next. We are looking for loyal members to join our family and to help us all grow stronger. People who jump from guild to guild will not be able to fully experience the Underdog experience.

5 - Lastly - Don't be afraid to ask for help. We shall do our best to make all new members feel welcomed and as though they have always been apart of the family.

If you feel you can follow these simple rules then please apply to join at the following site:
http://underdogsguild.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have any questions feel free to mail me here or even just ask below. We're currently going through a redesign of the guild but we are active on that website so it'll be easy to get in contact with someone.

Hope to see some new faces soon.
Love
Myra x
Advertisement

silentsnakez

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2012 5:22 pm
bump

Kolchakee

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2012 5:46 pm
I have been a member of the Underdogs guild family since the open beta for Eden Eternal. It is just a fantastic group of people to play along side with. Its all about community. We stretch across numerous games but we all come together. I love my guildmates.

Nenyeh

Rank 0
Nenyeh
PostedApr 26, 2012 3:54 am
Aww Kol *hugs* heres some cookies for you <3

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedApr 26, 2012 7:00 am
Oh welcome to LO!
I wonder how many other silent guilds are waiting for LO to branch into o.o

Don't worry if it's a little quiet here now, everyone's just quiet because of the last status update Very Happy

Nenyeh

Rank 0
Nenyeh
PostedApr 27, 2012 1:22 am
Yeah I know we're sorta late to post this but I was still convincing members to come over to LO Razz Gotta get everyone on board or people go MIA ^.^
Thankies for the welcome Smile

Nenyeh

Rank 0
Nenyeh
PostedMay 04, 2012 8:10 am
BUMP (Since my guilds been lazy :O)
No more cookies for you guys!

Nenyeh

Rank 0
Nenyeh
PostedMay 06, 2012 3:23 pm
Bump