1 (Poor)
32%85 Votes
Total Votes :: 259 Votes

nekodeus

Rank 0
nekodeus
PostedMay 01, 2012 7:42 pm
@Eden Eternal(Sapphire)

It's been good and bad with the server merge. The good thing would be that there's more people now.. heck that was needed. But a rather bad part is that certain maps are overfull everywhere(*cough*AVEN*cough*), and we really do need more channels.
I would complain about the various errors that the merge brought along, but that was quite expected and it's being sorted out so I can't complain too much about it.
3/5 from me.

I:
Advertisement

Banxsie

Rank 0
PostedMay 02, 2012 2:46 am
sonicsa3 wrote:
To the above poster:

6pm to midnight EST. I got 1 arena in during that time...pretty much everynight. Keep in mind I play 70 and 85 arena (85 being the level cap).

In normal healthy games you have the most populated arenas being the capped arenas. This is not the case with Grand Fantasia EN because our server structure was poorly thought out. We need 1 server... Not 3.

This will be affecting GFs rating across many fan based mmorpg portals. Big note: GF has a pvp feature but the poor management of GF EN servers have rendered end game pvp unplayable.  

o_o I'm PST in bodor 71 - 85 arena and like I said sometimes wait a couple minutes but it pretty much always starts so it's pretty weird you can't ever arena. O_o

dragontanger

Rank 0
dragontanger
PostedMay 02, 2012 6:45 am

hi all

Giving a 5 again Cool