14%37 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%85 Votes
Total Votes :: 259 Votes

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedApr 28, 2012 7:34 pm
I gave it a 2. As a Golden Age player who is active, i'm given two choices: Pay a lot just to stay on level with big spenders, or accept the fact that i'm gonna be destroyed by one.Even in an alliance, we can't fight someone who can instantly revive all troops.This problem is a sever killer.Just look at sever 3.
Advertisement

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 28, 2012 11:12 pm
- RotT has gotten 2 new PMs, and also there are more frequent updates on Facebook page.

Dislikes:
- Too many changes on RotT layout that factor in the delay of the game release.
- Website is still glitching with the same old glitches.

Final score: 3

Nnefdf

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2012 5:06 am
A 1 because the Eden GMs don't know how to behave.

No joke. One guy so mad he ban five accounts without reason. Still waiting for those e-mails...

Not sure how you can have the guts to give these people anymore than 1.

And that stuff about giving random people AP?

Huh. That's total BS.

jerrywijaya

Rank 1
jerrywijaya
PostedApr 30, 2012 9:40 am
Voted 2 for Grand Fantasia EN

i didnt give 1 (worst) because the GMs are active and helpful.

But there are too many issues with GF EN atm
-horrible promotion (ridiculously low rates on fortune bags, copy paste tier-spender every month/week and bad too)
-dying population, we need server merge badly
-too many server channels crashing and lagging issue recently
-dying arena and population

thnguyen8292

Rank 5
thnguyen8292
PostedApr 30, 2012 1:05 pm
I give Aeria the lowest possible score that is able to the rated.

Worst company and host EVER.

-DWO player

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedApr 30, 2012 2:01 pm

DoMo still hasn't had it's merge, and I hope your talking to softstar about them handing you every content they have, and letting you finish it by yourself ...being the only english version with everything will bring in more customers.

GF, needs a merge, and needs sorting the last patch with the new character visuals was lackluster they were ugly.

EE, I enjoyed the patch with race skills, makes playing more diverse, and thats what made it a 2 not a 1. We need the newexp curve as well, people are leaving and this stops newbies.

Lo, is also a saving grace for you, in that the GM's there and GS's know what their doing ...but it is only a forum atm >.<

The lag on EE is also unbearable, even though its supposedly fixed, and as always, please make times for guild wars and such events for europeans too, its getting harder and harder to wake up !

Aeria Ignite is killing you, half the new users cant get it to work, half of the time it doesn't install properly, get this sorted or make download links to Ignite-Less versions of your games.

LeatherJensen

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2012 4:05 pm

Relating to EDEN ETERNAL

I wont go with Poor, because things have improved ... ESPECIALLY WITH SECURITY!! Very Happy

But as I have mentioned in another post, which no one commented on, but everyone in game moans about the same thing ... Rolling Eyes Laughing

1. Server Merge has been rocky, to be expected perhaps, but the blow hasn't been softened where it could easily have been
  2. There could have been a turn off of durability/exp loss not saying for ever, but during the worst bits, or after maint as things are settling, I have recently spent over 600g on life leafs, which is a massive jump from my 100 (to keep a few in my backpack "just incase") ... they have become more a neccessity than a luxury "life saver" ... that's not good.
  3. Inflation, its becoming as bad as the gold sellers, everyone is out for themselves, the economy is completely unstable, everyone is being greedy, and there is no other way of putting it. Me and a couple of friends have bought things lately, to sell at "normal price" hoping to balance things out, but all that has happened is greedy people buy cheap and sell stupidly high. Putting most things out of reach for people who have no access to AP for earning in game. A bit pointless, we need MORE of everything, not too much that its swamped, but enough for the economy to be forced to settle. If the economy doesn't settle, people don't buy, which means people cant sell, which means nothing is generating.
  4. Foul language, I dont know if it was allowed on the other servers, because I wasnt there, but the massive increase in profanity in game is ... ridiculous? And I dont have time to screenshot and report everyone ... but there are kids playing .. time to update swear filters?
  5. And finally ... whats happened with the EXP ? Have you lowered it? I know the higher level we get, the longer it takes to level, that's common sense .. but Ive been GQ'ing my butt off for days and only have 22% (partly due to a few dc deaths perhaps....but...) it shouldnt be taking this long with the work Im putting in, even the dailies which were a welcome boost, are now doing nothing for most of us. We cant all become Sturm Engi Elite Doods ya know!
  6. Oh and really finally .. TW, Arena, etc etc etc ... take a little time to consider those out of your timezones, Im in Europe, when TW starts, I am just heading to bed ... I work, there needs to be events etc sorted for when we are on, not events that we have to stay up for !

Other than that .. well done on the security, and heres hoping things improve with the above.

Im trying to level, and if I die in battle, I die in battle, but dying because of a long lag spike then D/c .. not my fault, I shouldnt be penalised for it

nowemaster

Rank 0
nowemaster
PostedApr 30, 2012 7:26 pm
Aeria gets a 2 from me this month. Better than last month where I gave a 1. The service is slowly improving. I'd still like to see a few things change, and would like to suggest something to Aeria based on my experiences in Grand Fantasia:

1) PvP still needs...something. I'm not sure, but there seem to be some arenas that are amazingly balanced, and some that are amazing imbalanced. This occurs more in EA than FA (level 70 arenas, anyways). At the very least, FA has the dragon transformation for the loosing team.

2) End-game content seems to be extremely PvP focused. There isn't much to do besides this. Perhaps we can suggest to x-legends to include true Raid like dungeons and not just mutated versions of other dungeons? And dungeons that actually give decent drops/rewards for going into them. I realize we have the MOs, but they've been screwed out the wazoo and the rewards for most MOs after the 5 'gold' MOs have been run are rather lacking.

3) I actually -do- like the changes to the teleport system. It is actually a decent gold sink.

4) Still disappointed with o-clay, nothing's been done to this yet, and it's been months.

Other then that, improving slowly.

Zimmey3

Rank 0
Zimmey3
PostedMay 01, 2012 4:36 pm
I gave Aeria a 5 this month only because due to what must have been a random bug, all of my permanently banned accounts were restored. When I gave the 5 I had to overlook the fact that the patch we got in 12sky2 broke parts of the game and the tiers were pathetic. I also turned a blind eye to the fact that scheduled events were canceled or re-scheduled. Smile

Ourous

Rank 4
Ourous
SoulShrine was better than you. Australia
PostedMay 01, 2012 6:49 pm
I still have no game ._.

But that isn't why you got a 1.. You got a 1 because I still have none of the large ammount of AP you said you'd refund >.>