14%37 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%85 Votes
Total Votes :: 259 Votes

shadowshifter

Rank 0
shadowshifter
PostedApr 26, 2012 5:16 pm
I do love aeria games by all means, and i know they are busy, so i grant them a 2/5 just because it takes so long do get an RT read, and when it does if it has to do with an account being hacked, that person could already have your gear, and everything off of your account. So considering this, and since it happened to me thats why i give the rating that i give.

-Shadow
Advertisement

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedApr 26, 2012 5:33 pm
I remember see the first feedcback pools years ago asked here in the forums, with 100 votes on 5 star and about 3~4 in the 1 star (the trolls xD) and now it's getting reversed... A lot of people is getting bored at the new way of making things (I'm talking about the WolfTeam voters)...

2/5

Banxsie

Rank 0
PostedApr 26, 2012 11:02 pm
sonicsa3 wrote:
Preface: Grand Fantasia EN is a PVP heavy game with multiple arenas, several battle modes, and multiple PVP brackets. One of the biggest draws of the game (and the thing that attracted me to it originally) were the structured arenas.

The issue: You cannot PVP on Grand Fantasia EN anymore. If you are lucky you get maybe one match a day. All of the PVPers are spread across Grand Fantasia THREE servers when we only need ONE.

Proof:

These images are clipped from screen shots taken around 6pm EST. This is one of the busiest times for US gamers. Back when Grand Fantasia was only 1 server PVP would run nonstop all day long. Now that Aeria has forced 3 servers on us. PVP does not run...

Yep. That's just me in the one arena. The infinite sized arena for the entire server to join REGARDLESS OF LEVEL? 1 person. Me. The other arenas? No one is queued. No one is ready to join.

The solution: Merge Bodor, Gaia, and Quill. The game is unplayable at this point. LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE. You cannot PVP...heck you can barely scrape together parties these days.  

O_o Don't know what time you were on or anything but I play gf every day same bracket and all I do is arena. Sometimes I have to wait a couple minutes but even then not so long to wait.

Voting 2 because promotions suck. Make them only 1 redemption and with decent rewards and then I'll buy again.

Karichi

Rank 2
Karichi
PostedApr 27, 2012 6:03 pm
Voting a two... (Due to Dynasty Warriors online.)

This video is pretty much self explanatory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdjAXqz31mE&feature=youtu.be

The server has just kept getting wore and worse for a year, and now we have a lt crash that hasn't been fixed for a month and a half... push Koei harder to do stuff to fix this server... cuz at this rate (if the game doesn't get shutdown within a year) 99% of anything will be a crash by next year. -.-; But, it does seem you are pushing, and understand the problems, but as long as they get worse... it doesn't make a difference how hard you are pushing to get the problems fixed. ._.

This is my short opinion version. ¬_¬

AelithQueen

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2012 11:13 pm
A -1 for the NON service in Dragon's Call. It's been lagging for almost a month and NOTHING has been done.

esmorax

Rank 4
esmorax
PostedApr 28, 2012 3:43 am
Aeria has had many ups and downs the past moths..
especially at the games: 12sky2 and wolfteam.
nevertheless there have also been good things, therefore I give aeria a 3/5

Devotion Fujin(R.I.P TS1)/Nemesis Fujin G12 R6.(esmorax)Guild: NoRemorse Tag:Esmo. Wolf Team.(Ex0tic)Rank: silver bar+Pride: TheLaw Status: Retired *Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest* **H.A.T.E.R.S= Having Anger Towards Everyone Reaching Succes.**

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedApr 28, 2012 9:25 am
I seem to have voted too early. After seeing the Dual barbs promo I dropped it down to a 1. Really really disappointed in Aeria management.

dmikez01

Rank 0
dmikez01
PostedApr 28, 2012 12:34 pm
Great Great Great... playing the game for 4 years and im going on my 5th soon.. keep it up

kain_01

Rank 3
kain_01
PostedApr 28, 2012 4:36 pm
5 because after comparing the management of MegaTen in Aeria compared to Atlus, Aeria are much much much much better than this and I really miss the old GMs and good customer service. =/

iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedApr 28, 2012 4:47 pm
I gave it a 4 only because I have been seeing a lot of help tickets from Ijji about you guys, and in my honest opinion, your customer service. is crap.