14%37 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%85 Votes
Total Votes :: 259 Votes

Pandaladan

Rank 0
PostedApr 25, 2012 11:28 am
2/5

I enjoy your games alot of them have good concepts and they just generally are fun to play. My low rating doesn't reflect on that, your games are good they are fun and have great people in them but they are generally buggy. Bugs have been in the game i've been playing since the release of it, While the the Dev team says working on the issue.

Balance issues between Free to play players and paying players is just to huge, I understand you need some form of income but it is just such a large gap it is almost impossible to keep up with a paying player. Even more so when they are pumping the money into the game like it's a tap of running water.

I've had an issue with buying AP for about 6-8 months now, I've put in tickets to get the issue resolved and after a very long time i managed to get a response that told me. Due to the region i'm in China i'm currently unable to buy AP, They suggested i use a Proxy Service to buy it. I hardly find that to be a viable solution it is very risky i could not only lose this account i could also lose my credit card details. While buying AP is optional it just seems like i'm just given a risky choice or to not buy AP.

Game Golden Age S1 was just forced into a server merge that stopped a very long and extremely fun war between alliances/kingdoms to save S2, Honestly i think it was a poor time to do it. Not to mention the merge was pretty sloppy server was released then had to be rolled back wasting 12 hours of gameplay time for some players, AP was lost and some people have yet to recieve it back VIP daily login count was reset for some players yet other players that logged on directly after the rollback seemed ok to keep it, Where others that had been on for the full period of the server being live before the rollback got theirs reset because it was like 3am in the morning.

Electro and the GM's worked hard to get sort it out without rolling back the server but couldn't do it with a hotfix so the servers were rolled back, The devs from what i've heard left the PM and GM's no choice in the matter. Still this upset alot of players that did put in the time before the rollback and still haven't had their issues looked at.

I'd love to see Daily Rewards return back to this game they were fun, i enjoyed them but they were removed Sad

GMs and GS's are awesome you guys have great communication and try hard to work with players to resolve issues but sadly the other factors for me at the moment have lowered my rating. But! at the rate you guys are working on it i hope that it will be much better soon!

Please forgive my massive wall of text and my spelling and gramma errors.
Advertisement

yulino

Rank 3
yulino
PostedApr 25, 2012 12:10 pm
I give Aeria a 4/5

That being said; everything's great!
the only thing that gets to me is just the Item Mall (usually in EE and GF's) and some promotions that irk me a bit. ;_;
Never the less, keep up the good work!

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedApr 25, 2012 12:19 pm
i voted for 5.
because all the aeriagames gms are working hard with the devs of the games, they are hosting.

star

ShadowArc

Rank 5
ShadowArc
PostedApr 25, 2012 12:52 pm
Voted 1.
While promos are nice, too many and usually expensive tiered spenders, other publishers have lower prices in that regard, but they don't do promos as much.

And then lack of enforcing rules in some areas, but I won't go into detail here.

demon.hood

Rank 0
demon.hood
PostedApr 25, 2012 1:18 pm
You really need to pay more attention to your player database. Too many promotions, and TOO many bugs.

Normally, I wouldn't care much about those issues, but I'm an usual player at DWO, and having random crashes/DC every 1 or 2 melee rounds is VERY annoying.. normally you wish to stop playing due to rage.

I still hope you'll listen to our words, and fix those bugs. I've been waiting for months.
I'll give aeria a 2/5, really waiting this things to get resolved.

Sincerely, another DWO player.

Mocarze

Rank 1
Mocarze
PostedApr 25, 2012 2:08 pm
I think a lot of voters are basing their votes on the game that they play and their opinions on it. Keeping in mind the fact that Aeria Games is a *publisher*, I'm giving a rating of 4/5. I think more could be done to prevent gold sellers, and AP "box chancing" could be a little friendlier. Although it is commonplace for players to have a great experience when gambling AP, it is far more common for the player to gain nothing in return for what they paid for, which is often tens of dollars. Apart from these two issues, I'm continually impressed at Aeria's giveaways and extensions when there is a problem.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedApr 25, 2012 2:44 pm   Last edited by trainer772 on Apr 25, 2012 5:14 pm. Edited 1 time in total
hmm... last time I voted 5 but now I have a clearer picture of Aeria GE and overall I have to say I dropped it down to a 3. Actually I should have done 4, 3 was too harsh >.>

But as for AVA I have to say that I have 3 complaints.

Firstly, I think the banhammer isn't addressing priorities. Sure, GMs are going around banhammering people with inappropriate IGNs, but the coop hackers still stay rampant and unpunished. I know that GMs have the tools necessary to access these private co-op rooms and see the hacking for themselves... but I just wish it was done soon and periodically. And on the other side, the banning of people based on IGNs got the forums in an uproar. The drama was difficult to handle >.> And people also got really paranoid about Aeria banhammering for language/spam so they made a new forums to resist the movement over to Aeria forums.

Secondly, the events and stuff. The Blaser package, ppsh package, tempest event, and STG event are all insults to the community at heart. The Blaser/Tempest ones were decent and respectable because we were genuinely interested in them. But then a perm PPSH and a perm STG really got the community in an uproar. You can go ahead and say that F2P users can ignore these events, but it really gets annoying when they outweigh everyone-wins events 2:1.

Thirdly, the April update (the only beacon of hope for free-to-players) is long late. Just one of those things that the community is really upset about.

I'm speaking on the behalf of the community, and these 3 items of concern were among the most recent causes of forum drama and anti-Aeria protesting. The community currently has a negative state of mind from these things, and I know Aeria has the ability to fix these 3 things.

Edit: April Update came in today, yay. It's only a week late >.>

Jizun

Rank 0
Jizun
PostedApr 25, 2012 2:50 pm
1/5

Aside from my derp ban from a derp GM *coughMarucough*

For DWO-

Promotions have been extremely late when being paid out, the promotions themselves are terrible, in-game problems have only been getting worse with each patch that comes in, even maintenance which promises to fix our YEAR long problems only cause MORE glitches/lag to the server itself. Not to mention overall moral for the game has pulmmetted from decent to a hostile environment with the community/GS/and GM's.

If I could I'd give this 0 rating. Just absolutely pathetic for an up and coming gaming company.

~Lil_Kizuna

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedApr 25, 2012 3:39 pm
trainer772 wrote:
hmm... last time I voted 5 but now I have a clearer picture of Aeria GE and overall I have to say I dropped it down to a 3. Actually I should have done 4, 3 was too harsh >.>

But as for AVA I have to say that I have 3 complaints.

Firstly, I think the banhammer isn't addressing priorities. Sure, GMs are going around banhammering people with inappropriate IGNs, but the coop hackers still stay rampant and unpunished. I know that GMs have the tools necessary to access these private co-op rooms and see the hacking for themselves... but I just wish it was done soon and periodically. And on the other side, the banning of people based on IGNs got the forums in an uproar. The drama was difficult to handle >.> And people also got really paranoid about Aeria banhammering for language/spam so they made a new forums to resist the movement over to Aeria forums.

Secondly, the events and stuff. The Blaser package, ppsh package, tempest event, and STG event are all insults to the community at heart. The Blaser/Tempest ones were decent and respectable because we were genuinely interested in them. But then a perm PPSH and a perm STG really got the community in an uproar. You can go ahead and say that F2P users can ignore these events, but it really gets annoying when they outweigh everyone-wins events 2:1.

Thirdly, the April update (the only beacon of hope for free-to-players) is long late. Just one of those things that the community is really upset about.

I'm speaking on the behalf of the community, and these 3 items of concern were among the most recent causes of forum drama and anti-Aeria protesting. The community currently has a negative state of mind from these things, and I know Aeria has the ability to fix these 3 things.  

I voted a 5 but I agree with this post on a lot of issues. Thinking I was too generous and should have rewarded around a 4.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms and Soldier Front 2. Member of the AVA community for 5 years. Aeria Games member for 8 years. Add me on Steam! http://steamcommunity.com/id/ramsisthe3rd

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedApr 25, 2012 4:52 pm

shaiya en
1/5

15K AP per piece of clean gear from upcoming episode update nobody knows about...at the last minute...to increase AP sales...for this month...

Fix the game so players are willing to spend because they enjoy playing. Not pry on fear of being unable to keep up to make players spend.