14%37 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%85 Votes
Total Votes :: 259 Votes

karljean10

Rank 1
karljean10
PostedApr 25, 2012 10:18 am
I'll give aeriagames a 4. The reason is because you guys are not consistent on a daily basis. One day everything is fine and aeriagames GM are totally help and trying their best, and the next day it's like "what the h.ell happened here". If you guys can me more consistent and actually take in more player suggestions, maybe I would give a rating of 5/5. But as of now it's a 4/5.

Former Ts1-Ts2 Fujin G12/112 Sitter Old Guild:RoyalAssassins(G12)/ Current Guild:LeGenDaRy
Advertisement

Sebster18

Rank 4
Sebster18
PostedApr 25, 2012 10:32 am
I play Wolfteam.
I want to say that in this month,the updates were just what we need.It is very nice to see how Aeriagames cares about those who don't pay for this game(non-appers).This month the game was a bit balanced.Hope will stay so and hope Aeriagames will come with more great ideas for all the games.
And about the hackers...we all know that it is not a easy job to make new patches everytime a new hack comes out.I want to belive,hope is true,that Aeriagames works on that and in one day the the number of hackers in game insignificant.
I voted 4/5 .

Oh and forgot something,I personally love the new gm(HigherCalibur),he is new in the GM team,but he makes a awesome job.He helps alot,he hold events,help memebrs on forum with an awesome response.
Keep up the good work [GM]HigherCalibur.

BFencerMusashi

Rank 1
BFencerMusashi
PostedApr 25, 2012 10:34 am
I gave 4 and thats it. Why? The only thing that bugs me is the payout on DWO promos, and the 30k AP house expansion thing.

Everything else is being pretty awesome.

nindita

Rank 0
nindita
PostedApr 25, 2012 10:36 am
3/5

I liked some of the games in Aeria. although there are some problems in the game like bugs and glitch

gamerdragon99

Rank 0
gamerdragon99
PostedApr 25, 2012 10:53 am

There really should be a zero

This whole time i wanted to vote 0 but realm actually has slight progress with Memphis posting all the time and the closed beta for the gms has started so at least that's progress if i could vote 1.5 i would but cant so its still a 1 because as far as i know there are no real changes hopefully it will change when realm comes out.

<a> </a>

vally_vali2004

Rank 4
vally_vali2004
PostedApr 25, 2012 10:58 am
i can give only a 4 kuz i m tired of hackers from wolf team Razz

verksies

Rank 2
verksies
PostedApr 25, 2012 11:14 am
Ill go for the middle this time, and give you 3 as im neither disappointed or amazed.
Again I will be giving feedback based on Grand Fantasia

This month there has been a distinct lack of decent promotions, aswell as constantly recycling old M clay tables. The last tiered spender was anything but a walk in the right direction. The servers going on and off was also a major issue, seems to be stable now, but it was certainly annoying.

The GM team is as usual friendly and approachable. Ingame events are regular, so are forum ones. The latest updates were very balanced, they appealed to both the PVE and PVP players (Something I feel rarely happens)

Mad_Moosehead

Rank 0
Mad_Moosehead
PostedApr 25, 2012 11:15 am
Shaiya. 1.

Same reason I and everyone else have been giving for the last year or so. Too much focus on AP, driving an ever increasing gap between AP buyers and non AP buyers. I don't even check promo's anymore I'm only ever disappointed.

SirLazarus

Rank 3
SirLazarus
PostedApr 25, 2012 11:19 am
3/5

I only play the action games, their GM's being Team action. While I have worked closely with a lot of them, I feel they don't interact enough on the forums or in game. I know they're very busy with all the current action titles and the ijji merge. However, It doesn't take long to write up a forum post a few times a day, nor to make an appearance on the sb.

While GS's are there to do some of this as well. Players like, and rightly so, to see those who run their game and be able to chat with them about it. It's a transparency thing, but also just keeping up appearances.

That plus more promotions, and more consistency and variety in the Repulse IM (I've touched on that enough in the proper section) would earn a 5 from me.

kutnoi

Rank 0
kutnoi
PostedApr 25, 2012 11:25 am

I gave you a 1 and you'll see why. =_=

I gave a 1. I play Repulse and the support, updates, community involvement, etc. is at it's worst. There are hundreds of bugs and there hasn't been a single update in over 3 months. They keep putting back old guns on the market and aren't releasing any new ones or GOOD ones for that matter. I spent 4k AP thinking I could get a cobra flametongue. -_- boy was I wrong. I am extremely dissatisfied with the overall customer service and support that has been provided to me by AeriaGames. There has been no information released about any updates nor has there been any half-decent events lately. All the guns that are being released have either been released before-hand, or aren't what anyone wants. There have been no GOOD guns released. None of the flametongue, snakebite, etc. series' have been released. Those are the guns everyone wants. There are no ice guns or goldplated guns on the market. People are extremely dissatisfied and I am one of them. I have posted a public protest about my thoughts here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1553329 to which there doesn't seem to have been any action taken. There has been ONE good incident in the past month and it was yesterday. GM Orion acted on a suggestion from me and told the support people to reply to my ticket. He got me what I wanted, when I wanted it. Him, and Dropkick are the only ones who have listened to me in the past 3 months and that is very sad. the GS' are great but they lack information. I really think AeriaGames needs a company refresh. I am most-likely not going to be the one to provide that refresh seeing as I'm only 16, but I hope you hire someone that has insight, creativity, and acts on impulses. That's someone that can shape up AeriaGames. There has been a sad decline in the service, game-support, and community involvement by AeriaGames and someone needs to fix it.

Anyways, that's my two cents... if it matters.

Best regards,

kutnoi

(New IGN: zNinja)