18%48 Votes
14%37 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%85 Votes
Total Votes :: 259 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedApr 25, 2012 7:36 am   Last edited by Superman0X on May 24, 2012 3:44 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 04/25/12

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

Zen_Hikari

Rank 2
Zen_Hikari
PostedApr 25, 2012 7:45 am
5/5 ty GMRomeu for being active and talking to players via forums Very Happy

Level 41 Paladin, RIP The Burning Templar. Zennin Level 71 Templar, RIP

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedApr 25, 2012 8:13 am
Giving a 4 again. Now to just list some of the pros and cons.

Pros:

• We have a new PM, hopefully Puffer adapts to the game well. Seems like a very nice person. Time will tell on how well they do, but I am being optimistic that they are going to do great.

• PvP patch finally happened. Devs finally got us a patch the game has been dying for. Now to work out a issues that the EN version seems to suffer from.

• GM team has been doing an amazing job of being involved in the community. Also lunchbox will be missed qq.

• Things overall are starting to look up for the game in terms of getting bugs fixed.

• RT responses even with a GM down they have not slowed down at all. Which for how much they work is amazing and bravo to them.

Cons:

• The PvP exploiters were completely ignored and now with a new month they are forgotten.

• Our Spenders have been horrible. We keep just having the same one every week, and with all the complaints I would at least try something different. The only positive feedback one I have seen in a while is GM Enchant spenders.

• Updates we have been promised keep getting pushed back. We were promised O Clay months ago now. Update hasn't happened, and I am sure there is good reason, but we have not been truly informed of such of a reason.

• Server issues. We had off an on server problems for over a month. Seems like they have been fixed now, but they happened all month causing problems with the channels.

will update with more reasons as they come to me. I think our GM team is doing an amazing job, but we have had our troubles that even they don't have any control over.

amezara

Rank 2
amezara
PostedApr 25, 2012 8:15 am

Shaiya
I have been quite impressed with the Promotions recently Smile it would seem the PMs are really trying to help us out and are now slowly working on giving us what we want. It is a really good idea for you all to allow us to give feedback on promotions and when a suggested change that is more satisfying for the customer comes up you all do your best to make it work.

Also the ticketing seems to be faster at the moment, which is a definite plus! I don't have to spend days waiting for my gear Smile

Suggestion: Any chance someone wants to post a "True or False" post on the upcoming Episode 6? I have been noticing some outrageous rumors at the moment that people are claiming as fact and yet cannot be found anywhere on the forum...

<3

Keep up the good work!

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedApr 25, 2012 9:14 am
Grand Fantasia: Voted 2

- Horrible promotions
- No useful adressing about the cross PvP ever coming
- No adressing to the PvP exploit that started once people can't stack
- Server issues
- No useful adressing about the O-Clay update we were supposed to get
- The GMs failed to fix the issue with players stuck in s001 for 3 weeks now

PRATIK31293

Rank 0
PRATIK31293
PostedApr 25, 2012 9:17 am
What I understand from customer service is How well you reply our RTs and help us with our problems. Aeria has always done its best in helping me out in any aspect Smile. So a 4 rating to you Smile.

Redemption Server; G12 Guan; Jaxwal

alex.mihai

Rank 3
alex.mihai
PostedApr 25, 2012 9:19 am
Voted 5 because I'm playing Shaiya and I think with the help of Tactics and Spaznick will be able to remake Shaiya as it was in EP 3 Smile.

Best regards,

-JoE

Law_Breaker

Rank 3
Law_Breaker
PostedApr 25, 2012 9:26 am
Well 5/5 for me.
As a WT player, I find th last update was just amazing, AP and NON-AP players can be balanced.
And over the 2 years i spent with aeria, i found continious support from team action and GMs.
However, there are still some cons :
> I cant send suggestions to aeria games anymore
> Not banning some obvious hackers.

Though aeria games service is just very amazing for users.
Keep it up !

<center></center> <center>my story with Wolfteam is over </center>

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 25, 2012 9:32 am

1/5.

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedApr 25, 2012 9:57 am
I gave a 4 for this month~

I've been pleased lately because of the addition of Crystal Saga (which I think must be the best browser mmo out there, heck it's better than most client mmos!), and Roll n' Rock is a really fun addition as well. My only suggestions for those would be to start up Tiered Spenders soon (apart from the Goddess Spring in-game for CS) and non-raffle promotions. The First-time Buyer promotions are nice and fine to keep doing especially since they are new games, but they kind-of throw the old spenders under the bus, and those are the ones you want to keep paying, haha. Also, I know the GMs give copy/paste responses to RTs for the sake of saving time, but it would be nice if they didn't say "Thank you for this suggestion/report." and "We will look into this." (and not to mention giving an outdated forum link for forums.aeriagames.com) as if nothing was ever actually read. Slight personalization is definitely more welcome there and only takes a couple of seconds to add onto that template, haha. That's a big complaint I'm always hearing from players.

Eden had some rough patches with the Server Merge and opening of Diamond, but I think it was handled as best as possible, so props to the Eden GMs/PMs for keeping communication open through all the issues and staying available for players on the Shoutbox. Also thanks for the players-choice altar that is coming up - those are always a good idea. I think the best thing we can do for Eden is to get more events up and running.

I know there are lots of issues going on in the commmunities for other games like DWO and Repulse, and there are some games that could really use some TLC and better communication but I can't really comment too much on them because I don't play them. ^^;