night_24light

Rank 0
PostedJul 28, 2012 2:52 pm
iSealsh wrote:
well , mi problem is , when i going to install Akamai , open that:

i dont understand why :$  

i'm a bit confused of thet...

do you try to open it or it get open during the installation?

thet is a .msi flie extention and you need the queri to open it.. i mean you have to find the file with ' .exe ' extention wich give you the user interface and guide you through the installation --- windows installer should do all.

anyway i do not get from where you got thet file... you should only run as admin the shaiya downloder and not open it...
so since i'm a bit confused about what's going on, please let me know what steps you do to install shaiya.

and if anyone read this post and have any idea, will be nice a bit of help:)
Advertisement

iSealsh

Rank 0
iSealsh
PostedJul 31, 2012 12:20 pm
Im trying to install A.v.A
when i open the ava downloader , in few minutes open Cannot install Akamai
The same thing with That post.

IDK why cant install , if i have the installer , but open that .msi :/

night_24light

Rank 0
PostedJul 31, 2012 5:14 pm
iSealsh wrote:
Im trying to install A.v.A
when i open the ava downloader , in few minutes open Cannot install Akamai
The same thing with That post.

IDK why cant install , if i have the installer , but open that .msi :/  

the windows installer should open automatically thet ' .msi ' .. idk, make sure thet your OS is update or it sotisfy the sistem requirements ( maybe you can try to run the installer in compatibility mode ) .. i see thet same OS need to be 32 bit

try also same alternative downloads or someone else here have any idea about...give a shoot

let me know

iSealsh

Rank 0
iSealsh
PostedAug 01, 2012 5:07 am
Mi PC are 64 bits , Windows Vista.
The problem is , when i open mi ava downloader , say: Cannot install Akamai

Bue when i open akamai , open that screen. as if the missing msi file

night_24light

Rank 0
PostedAug 01, 2012 10:43 am
iSealsh wrote:
Mi PC are 64 bits , Windows Vista.
The problem is , when i open mi ava downloader , say: Cannot install Akamai

Bue when i open akamai , open that screen. as if the missing msi file  

you could try to run it in compatibility mode, use windows xp as OS and see if you get thet mirror open again.
to run in compatibility mode : save the downloader on your desktop / left click on it / propreties / compatibility / mark and choose the OS mode .... u can see a SS on the 1st post and also run it like admin

make sure your Firewall notice you when it try to look a process / delate all folders thet was created from previous games installer/ restart your pc /try to run the installer in compatibility mode as admin

if all thet do not work, realy dont know what could be... try send a tiket asking for more support or to use an alternative downloader

let me know how's goes

Jiitchi

Rank 0
PostedAug 04, 2012 12:03 am
i don't know about msi things, but i got akamai from here
and so far, no problem. hope that helps.

piekid445

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2012 12:49 am
night_24light wrote:
jawdatmoha wrote:
me 2 i didnt find it and i have selected firewall to notice me and runned installer as admin but didnt work :/ plz help me and i even tried turning off my firewall and anti virus  

well, about netsession.exe , you will not find it till you do not install akami. i know, now thet i see thet SS maybe it's a bit confusing since i got it after i done to install my game. so is better to not look after thet ...exe cuz you will only lose your time.

about installing the game:
- try to delate the shaiya directory, restart your pc and retry to install as admin

- or you can try to use same alternative downloads..wich i do not have but you can find same links on the technical issues posts  

hi, i understand that we can't see the netsession_exe without downloading akamai. now my question is, where do we download akamai?

night_24light

Rank 0
PostedAug 20, 2012 3:57 am
piekid445 wrote:

hi, i understand that we can't see the netsession_exe without downloading akamai. now my question is, where do we download akamai?  

if you download the game from the official download mirror u do not have to download akamai from anywhere since it is conteined in the official downloader

if u selected on to get notice when your Firewall try to lock any process, then when u run the game installer u have to get notice thet the Firewall is try to lock a process, just right click on ' unlock' .
if thet do not work try see an alternative downloader
or see also previous Jiitchi replay..

jack_kick23

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:00 pm

yo dude

Night dude idk how to get notice when firewall 'lock' something
on windows 7 firewall . Help me =/

night_24light

Rank 0
PostedAug 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Re: yo dude

yo dude
jack_kick23 wrote:
Night dude idk how to get notice when firewall 'lock' something
on windows 7 firewall . Help me =/  

see here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows7/Understanding-Windows-Firewall-settings

or open your FireWall : click on Start button and in the search box type ' firewall ' then click on Windows Firewall
after you opened it, click on the left pane on ' Turn Windows Frewall on or off '

and here you select the check box ' Notify me when Windows Firewall blocks a new program '

gl:)
i hope is thet..