Well.. this may sound a bit dismal since everyone seems to have good things to say, but here goes anyway. I have one good thing to say, I receive some bonus every month for being a top spender. That makes me feel like someone appreciates me as a customer.
Overall my conclusion is the customer service rating is deffinately a 1. Here is why.
When I have Last Chaos issues and send in a ticket, I get basically no response. I have sent in many cases over the past year that I have played the game and never received any resolution to any of those cases. Rarely do I even get a response. Just recently I sent in a ticket where I lost item mall items due to getting error reports in the game. I create a ticket explaining all the items that just disappeared when I logged back in and filled out the form explaining my account name, and selecting Last Chaos issues, and give me email address. Automation sends me an RT #1258678 and then couple days later I get what looks like another automated response saying I need to provide what game I play and account information like email address, etc.
1. Well the form I filled out I entered all of that, so why do they need to waste more time in getting to the issue I am having?
2. They are asking for what game I am referring to. Their response contained the game "Last Chaos Issues:" Just like I selected on the form, and as described in my description of the problem.
3. They requested my email address, which was not only in the form I filled out but their request for that information was sent to my email address. One says alternate email address, ok so I fill out the form with my account name and alternate email address, is that also not enough?
4. They asked for my account name, which was put in the form, and their response was addressed to my account name "mdopps, please give us your account name". Um the account name I entered on the form was the one the issues occurred on just as the form requests.
5. My explanation of the problem was lost Items that just disappeared when I logged back in a few seconds later. So they ask for my AP transaction number. Well I buy AP almost every day and then purchase stuff as I need them using those points. How can I possibly know which transaction gave me those items I bought?
So this is just a small example of my frustration dealing with customer service.
I will give you another one that is fairly recent:
1. 2 months ago I was getting frustrated because I could not purchase the AP I needed and sent in a request (specifying a billing question on the form) to raise my spending limit to $300 per day. I was thinking this would be a quick response and possibly my first ticket ever taken to resolution.
2. I received an automated RT #911453 but no real response in the following days. 1 week later I inserted the RT number into the shoutbox and a GS came back and said they are working on it. So my expectations were set once again that it will get resolved pretty quick like within the next few days.
3. Another week goes by and I send in another ticket, get an RT number and still no response after 3 weeks.
4. Following those 3 weeks I give that RT # to a GS who heard me complaining about it. The following day I received an email response saying they had increased my spending limit.
Many times over the course of my experience with Last Chaos I have sent in tickets explaining an issue I have had and other than for the spending limit increase I have never receive any kind of response or resolution, issues such as my account login is not working, My AP never showed up even though I was charged $50, or the server went down unexpectedly (mass DC) and my item mall items were wasted when I could finally log back in and they are used up, etc.
I know you guys are busy, I understand that, and I have been patient on things, especially since I have never received a response on most of the tickets I sent in. So this brings me to the conclusion that Aeria Games Customer services' rating is extremely low, one of the lowest I have ever encountered, and this is from my own personal experience and I'm still baffled how others are saying its good or excellent, since I hear nothing but the same results from others just like my experience.
Maybe I'm just the first one to really communicate such issues?
Thanks for your time and efforts.
HealLore 14x Archer Caerie - GM of Outlaws
We are the Outlaws - we kill who we want - help who we want
3,000 Levels from 19 Elite Players