Rank 0
angel0333
PostedOct 21, 2012 8:54 am

<<<<game saga applicant

why ill be a good sage :P
i have completed steps 1 and 2
i play crystal saga in server 3
my in game name is angelmuffin2.

i think a game sages duty is to protect the innocence of all players by promoting a happy environment. i will enforce the rules and tell others to behave in a friendly manner. i dont use foul language against players. i can be very helpful if you take me on.
Advertisement

greenhair

Rank 1
greenhair
PostedOct 21, 2012 4:26 pm
Applicants and current GameSages should be held to these rules:

Community Volunteer

Community Volunteer are people that Aeria Games recognizes, for their contributions to the overall Community. Aeria calls its volunteers GameSages. They are each recognized for their unique contributions to the community. They dedicate their time, efforts to help the community, and spread goodwill. In general, they provide a good examples and foster leadership.

Aeria games recognizes that these people provide a very important role for the community, and identifies them in game, and on the forum so that they may be recognized.

The requirements to be a Community Volunteer are :

Must be over 16
Must have time to contribute to the community in their specified role
Have record of contribution on forums and in game
Have strong people skills and enthusiasm and knowledge
Have desire to expand and improve the community
Show teamwork and ability to work and foster discussions with others
Have or be willing to meet any additional requirements in their specified role
May not be on any watched or banned lists.

Membership to for all Community Volunteer groups is limited. Recruitment, when open, is announced on the forums, along with instructions on how to properly apply.

As clearly stated here:

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=28997

brunolawliet

Rank 0
brunolawliet
PostedNov 21, 2012 10:30 am

GS

wanna become a GS
i already completed the steps 1 and 2 that was need to become a GS.
on crystal saga i am WolfZero from server 4 , UShallDie from server (1 & 2 ) and BrunoRivers from server ( 1 & 2 ).
and i think that a GS have to help other players with dificulties on the games , dont let any player cause some kind of comotion or do any bannable thing on game , and keep the peace on the game , and be friendly with everyone.
ty Smile

snipermarj

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 4:34 am
test1 from Server4 complete step 1 and 2 for me... Being a GS,SH,MOD is Helping other specially the NEW one who want to learn this game not ignoring them coz they are irritating keep asking where is this what is that etc. being a game helper u must be patience all the time.. and never USE ur tittle as a GS to............. dont need to mention.. never use the GS abusing other PPL.. and GS always help GM regarding on forums if the GM's are busy GS will assist other PPL thats all ty Godspeed

rabidbear4

Rank 0
rabidbear4
PostedNov 23, 2012 5:56 pm

game sage

my app
i have completed steps 1 and 2 (S1)epicface1334,(S3)Kyro,(S1)Sim (crystal saga)(DDtank)rabidbear,darkblade123,blade123$3(cerberus/phoenix)★troll★(serpent)
a gs helps newer players
a gs takes there time to try other games
a gs makes fourm post to help other players

alexdriia

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 10:46 am

Game Sage Application

I want to be a Game Sage
I have completed steps on and two.

s4 : alexdriia
s3 : meiya
Games: Crystal Saga

I think a Game Sage helps all players who have problems and solves them untill that player is satisfied.

brunolawliet

Rank 0
brunolawliet
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Game Sage Application

i want to become a GS
I have completed steps 1 & 2, my ticket number is 8832349

i play in crystal saga only , my names there : UShallDie (S2) , brunirivers (S1) , RX (S2) , WolfZero (S4).

i believe that a good GS have to be friendly , helpfull , join events like : trivia , pet paparazzi , etc...
they have to make their best to spent quests , events , upgrading , etc... to provide quality assistance for those in need.
dont let people to use bad language , cause any comotion , spam , hack.
a Game Sage is able to help resolve conflicts in and out of game that may arise, helping to keep the peace and making the game more enjoyable for everybody.
help with the forum giving links of the events to those who need or dont know the events or where to find then.

thanks now my dream is at your hands Wink

Chandral

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 4:15 pm
Steps one and two completed Smile

Crystal Saga Server 3 Name Chandral

I belive what makes a good Game Sage is one with understanding of human nature and game environment. I say human nature as all humans we have opions and even though they often times won't match our own we need to learn how to respect the other person's opinion. Defusing situations where folks do not agree is important. Knowledge of game evironment allows a person to see when and where the may be potential issues in game play.

creshorne

Rank 0
PostedDec 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Game Sage Application

Crystal Saga : (S4)CRESHORNE I want to make crystal saga a Game that everyone want to join
that everyone will tell the friends about so Aeria games will be one of those top websites. Im willing to help anyone with a question and correct anyone who get out of place. Please accept me if not thanks anyway i will always support Crystal Saga and all other Games Thxs

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 19, 2012 1:49 pm
This Game Sage application thread will be locked. We have revised the application process slightly and will be looking at applications.

The new application can be found here: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?p=15003505