alerocoupe

Rank 0
alerocoupe
PostedSep 15, 2012 10:55 pm
I have completed steps 1 & 2 - Ticket #8411877
Crystal Saga, S1: acelina

My idea of a good game sage is simple. Someone who treats everyone with respect, kindness and understanding. It's important for a game sage to do their best to help members with questions & concerns, while having enough patience to deal with those who are less knowledgeable of the game. Just as important as helping players is making a fun and safe gaming atmosphere. As a game sages it is also extremely vital to watch out for harassment, foul language and other inappropriate behavior and correct the situation.
Advertisement

XxAngelDongxX

Rank 0
PostedSep 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Game Saga

Step 1 n 2 complete Very Happy

Crystal Sage Server 1 In-game: Xong

In my opinion a Game Sage is one who help the community , forum ,and In-game often. Also help people whose in need of help either in knowledge of the game or simply basic regulation. Game Sage responsible to maintain order in the world chat , remind player not go to far in disrespect other player playing style ,and able to give assistance to GM whenever he/she is call. Consider my application Smile hope i will get chose in the near future. Thank for reading my Intro.

<a></a>

kleyse222

Rank 0
kleyse222
PostedSep 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Game Sage Application Part 3

With this post, I have confirmed that I have completed both steps 1 and 2. - Ticket # 8417653
Crystal Sage: Server 1: (S1)Kleyse
DDTank: Server Tiger: Kleyse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do I think a Good Game Sage does?
Fair, friendly, fun, and knowledgeable of the games they play are only a few attributes of a good game sage. This person is there to assist other players in- and outside the game. Not only are they there to assist the players, but also the GMs’, therefore, they need to have adequate communication skills. They should be patient, prompt, approachable, supportive, and willing to stop what they are doing in game so they can help a player in need. They help to make the gaming community a place where everyone feels comfortable and can have fun.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

negritabonita

Rank 0
PostedSep 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Do we get a vote?

Klyse for president!!!... err I mean GS
YAY!!

kleyse222

Rank 0
kleyse222
PostedSep 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Re: Do we get a vote?

Lol, that you very much for that, it means a lot. Smile If i do become a GS I will work really hard for everyone. Smile

negritabonita wrote:
Klyse for president!!!... err I mean GS
YAY!!  

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

CaelieSalazin

Rank 0
CaelieSalazin
PostedSep 20, 2012 4:02 am

Game Sage Application

I have completed Steps one and two.

Crystal Saga: Princess, Server 3
Golden Age: Princess, Warlord Server

I believe that a good Game Sage takes the time to help players with their problems in the game to the best of their ability and when they cannot help them to advise them on the best course of action for them to get the help they need. A Game sage needs patience and tolerance in order to effectively complete their duties while still having the ability to follow the rules. A Game Sage to uphold the rules and set an example for the other players within the community while still being able to have fun and participate effectively within the community itself.

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedSep 20, 2012 5:02 am
Good Luck With Your applications Alll Very Happy

EquinoxBlade

Rank 2
EquinoxBlade
PostedSep 20, 2012 5:37 am
I have completed steps 1 and 2

Golden Age Names: Legends-Sol,Ascension-Sol,Triumph-RoseKnight,Warlord-Sol
Crystal Saga (server 3) Name:SolBlade
Eden Eternal(server 3) Name:Solfire

I think a GS should be an example of a player that is polite, well mannered and able to assist players and aid GMs with in-game issues.A GS should be active in forums and in the shoutbox to help those that need it. They also should be somewhat talkative and friendly.Here's hoping I get to be a GS, if nothing else, it will be quite the experience.

Olympus1483

Rank 0
PostedOct 07, 2012 1:54 am
I confirm I have completed Step 1 as listed in the original post of this topic. I have attempted multiple times to submit Step 2, but am constantly presented with an Error message from Google Documents, Please inform me if it hasn't gone through and I'll resend it, or email it. I will keep trying, and will edit this post when/if Google Doc's stops giving errors.

Crystal Saga (Server 1 & 2): (S2)Oylmpus

I strongly believe a good Game-Sage is someone who has the time, patience and dedication it takes to help with assisting others players during their adventure within their chosen game. Having the time to read through the forums and help out there in a swift and kind way is also helpful. Willing to take time from their own personal goals and advancement, to help out a fellow player, or to help GM's if they need assistance. Being friendly and helpful is also key to helping the community and being a good Game-Sage.

<a></a>

Mrwrath23

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Game Sage Application

I have Completed steps 1 and step 2
i Play 12 sky 2
last choas
an crystal saga
my in game name on 12 sky 2 an last choas is Evil Santa
My IN game name on crystal saga is Demon Blade

i think a game sage is a person who can answer questions assist people when they are in need explain the TOA to people who are confused on it or have a question about it an also try to keep the chats clean an decent due to kids do play this game

as for myself i've been playing aerias games as long as they been coming out
here a a list of the games i play somewhat still or use to play
Last Chaos
Twelve Sky 2 and Twelve Sky
Eden Eternal
Grand Fantasia
an many more
im currently playing an enjoying crystal saga