Blade_Masterz

Rank 0
Blade_Masterz
PostedJul 31, 2012 2:28 am   Last edited by Blade_Masterz on Aug 04, 2012 7:45 am. Edited 1 time in total

• I've complete step 1 and 2.

• My IGN is xXKentz11Xx from Server 1. (Crystal Saga)

• Personally to me, Game Sage is someone who loves to help and contribute to the community without concerning who the person is/are. Besides, Game Sage are able to voice out suggestion to players who going through any difficulties either in-game or in the forums as well.
Advertisement

Tokikichan

Rank 0
Tokikichan
Some winter wonderland in MN United States
PostedJul 31, 2012 8:49 pm
I've completed steps 1 & 2.
Akima on servers 2 & 3
I think a Game Sage is someone who is open and available often to help others with questions, be nice to everyone, and is around lots of the time. Looks out for others and makes sure everyone follows the ToS! Smile

blademasterzen1

Rank 0
PostedAug 04, 2012 3:48 am

GS

Completed
I have completed Step one and two.
I play crystal saga (My name's DanielChain)
A good game sage is someone that is not neccisarily on all the time, but can help with almost any problem.

ElvenArcher77

Rank 0
PostedAug 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Becoming a Game Sage

I have completed steps 1 and 2.
My in-game name is Tori, on Server 2.

I think being a good Game Sage means taking care of the players, keeping the peace, and helping out in anyway you can!

ItsukiMinami1

Rank 0
ItsukiMinami1
PostedAug 22, 2012 3:54 pm
just asking if this is still ongoing because its been quite some while xD

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedAug 23, 2012 12:10 pm
Yup! Still accepting applications. (:

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedAug 25, 2012 11:22 pm   Last edited by sdsdssdsds on Sep 05, 2012 8:55 pm. Edited 1 time in total
1. I have completed Step one and two
2. In game Names Crystal Saga: Snack-Server 1 Random-Server 3 DDTank-Snack Phoenix Server
3. I think a good game sage should be a person who is helpful to all members in the AeriaGames community. Whether it be answering questions in the chatbox, in game questions, or on the forums, GameSages should make themselves available to any person in need. They should also keep up with the community at hand, and always see if there is anything more to help with, such as rule breakers, events, etc.

Grimmtaylor

Rank 0
Grimmtaylor
PostedAug 26, 2012 2:19 am
Yudhishta of Server 2 crystal saga

A game sage is the liaison between needing a gm's assistance and a normal player. A sage should be knowledgeable, helpful, liked by community, and be able to handle world chat abusers if they take it too far. A sage becomes a representative for the games players and should be welcoming and helpful for newer players unable to understand the features of the game. They need to be involved with the community and keep order somewhat. Please consider me;), id make a wonderful sage:)

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedSep 10, 2012 3:20 pm

Game Sage

Application
Steps 1 And 2 have been completed successfully.

My Aeria Game Name Is DarkerShane On Crystal Saga Server 3(PVE)
My Aeria Game Name Is DarkerShane On Eden eternal Server (Sapphire)
I Am Also Waiting On lime odyssey and Starlight Story.

A Game Sage Is a person who voluntarily helps out the community via Forums, Shout Box and In Game. there role is to keep the peace assist players and help out Gm's when asked. they should be helpful to all members and be neutral to all being available to Any player if he or she needs it. A game sage should be impartial to all never insulting or raging at any player and keeping his/her cool at all times no matter how stressful things may get. as a game sage my roll would be to help out all i can whenever i can and collaborate both to players in game, in forum and shout box. assisting with events and as a GS i would also be hosting my own events if u would permit it such as hide and seek giving away free must and various other items to thos e lucky few.

smokey1980

Rank 0
PostedSep 12, 2012 7:08 pm
Steps 1 And 2 have been completed successfully.
Ticket No. : 8394713

IGN Crystal Saga server 1 & 2 : smokey1980

In my opinion, a good GameSage is a good educator.
Just telling players what to do or where to go will only create needy players, whereas a GameSage would educate the players on where to find the information they need to handle themselves not just in the question at hand, but also for future usage.
Education shouldn't end with just giving players information, but also teach players how to behave, this would include disciplinary actions such as reporting misbehavior if discussing the issue with the player in question does not suffice.
Education also means keeping players informed of in-game events and/or special sales.

Good GameSages will always be available to lend a hand to GM's and players alike, and will do all in his/her power to make sure the community will feel at ease in every aspect of the games, to asure everyone stays happy.
This also means reporting in-game issues, namely bugs/translation issues/glitches and other malfunctions.