stefferonii

Rank 0
stefferonii
PostedJul 04, 2012 6:55 pm   Last edited by stefferonii on Jul 09, 2012 11:42 am. Edited 1 time in total

Crystal Saga Game Sage Application

- I am confirming that I have completed both Step 1 and Step 2.
- My In-Game Name are:
swirolss Crystal Saga Server 1 & 2 EN
Cupcakes DDTank Phoenix Server

My understanding of what a Great Game Sage would be is someone who steps out of their way to help someone who is asking for help. As well as being able to communicate to them and acknowledging them as an individual. Resolving any troubles that happen in world chat such as trolling and understanding the different sides to the conflict, without being bias if one knows the person. And above all, putting the duties before any game play.

Thank you again for considering my application : )
Advertisement

nariman97

Rank 0
nariman97
PostedJul 06, 2012 1:58 pm

Game Sage Application

My application :D
I Confirm that I have completed steps 1 and 2

DDTank: Nariman--> Phoenix server ( most used)
Nariman--> Tiger server
♥Nariman♥--> Dragon server

A Goos GS is someone:

[list]
[*]Who is there other players in Aeria when they need help
[*]Who is always happy
[*]Who is Friendly
[*]Who support players that need it
[*]Who you can ask some advice or help
[*]Who tries to make others happy
[*]Who Resolve problems

I hope i will be a GS Very Happy Good luck to every one AND I AM ALL DONE! Very Happy

rabidbear4

Rank 0
rabidbear4
PostedJul 16, 2012 11:16 am

Game sage

gamesage app
1. I have completed step 1 and 2.
2. Crystal Saga: epicface1334 (Server 1)
3 A gamesage should help other players and assist GMs,should not judge others no ones better then the next guy,i know alot about CS,should be willing to try other games (i am) and take time out of getting equiptment and lvling up to do there duties,and be fun Very Happy hope you let me in if not good luck next time 4 me thx for reading Very Happy

ItsukiMinami1

Rank 0
ItsukiMinami1
PostedJul 20, 2012 3:16 am
I am ItsukiMinami1 and i have completed Steps: 1 & 2

[Crystal Saga]>[Server 3]>[ign: Ikki]

My description of a good Game Sage would be a person who does not avoid other players who need help who are online in their specific games at least onc a day for at least a given hour for people to ask questions about the game while also being able to complete any tasks given by the Game Masters them selves.

P.S. I <3 Aeria

danemat1

Rank 0
PostedJul 24, 2012 3:32 pm
1 - Confirm that you have completed steps 1 and 2
I have completed steps 1 and 2
2 - List your in-game name and server for each AeriaNow game that you play
I only play on Crystal Saga in English, server 3, ign: Danemat
3 - Provide a short description of what you think a good Game Sage does:
In my opinion, a Game Sage is an representative of the community.In my opinion, a Game Sage is a representative of the community. A person that have pleasure in listen and aid people. A person that loves the game and loves to make the game fun. A person that do all of their efforts to bring friendship and most enjoyable environment as possible

Really thanks in Advance!

Best Regards,

Danemat

Abdullah4151

Rank 0
PostedJul 26, 2012 7:59 am
1-I have completed step 1 and 2
2-I Play only Crystal Saga Server:1 IGN:Abdullah4151
3-In My Opinion, A Game Sage is who is mostly online doesnt avoid other's tries to assist other people in,in-game issue's doesnt fight with people always tries to help other people.
Thank You
Best Regards,
Abdullah

Vacoatixia

Rank 0
Vacoatixia
PostedJul 27, 2012 2:53 pm

What is a good game sage?

I have finished Part 1 & 2.

A good game sage is a player who would stop what they are doing (within reason) and help a player in need of assistance. Who would never ignore a player in need and try to help the community in anyway that he/she can ^-^

Thornbed

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2012 5:28 pm
- I am confirming that I have completed both Step 1 and Step 2.
-My In game names are
Key Crystal Saga S1 and S3
-A Good Game Sage is a person who is a good listener,a quick thinker,a problem solver,a good assistant,a good communicator,a trust worthy non bias player,a guide to all newborn players,a quick learner,and a person who always tries to make a healthy and beautiful atmosphere inside the game.

CristianAmato

Rank 0
PostedJul 29, 2012 9:14 am
I have completed steps 1 & 2, my ticket number is 8129561.

Crystal Saga: CrisAmato (Server 1)

I must admit that I have not much time playing here and I am a low level player and I must learn many things.
So I think a good Game Sage for

1- I've never defames, I never insult any player and I've never laughed at any guild or player. Also I was never ironically answered questions players. Also I'm never ironic my items to other players.
2- I can speak Spanish and some English
3- If you review my chat history,I never did feel bad for other players for showing more powerful .
4- I am programer developer (web and windows aplications) so asfar as I could ever find errors in the game or to report problems or malware programs to take advantage in the game
5- I like help to other player if I can, by more than they are low levels

Anyway, if I did not get to be a good candidate for you, I will always try to help and collaborate, both to players and the game in general. Why a way to enjoy the game, it helped others players and working together for the game in general
Thanks and greetings from Argentina Smile

Adisa1

Rank 1
PostedJul 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Comment

I'm not for or against anyone, but I think that anyone trying to become a GS should at least make sure that their signatures are within the guidelines before posting. Same can be said of a few current GSs.