polyjuice

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2012 6:18 am

How do I start the game? I don't see ''Start Game'' anywhere

Hoepfully I'm postin gin the right section! Anyways sorry for being such a noob but basically I just finished installing eden eternal and clicked on what I assume is the launcher and basically ''Aeria Ignite'' came up. Under ''My Games'' I clicked on ''Eden Eternal'' by pressing on the > shaped button but nothing happened and i don't see anywhere on the launcher that says ''Start game'' am i missing something here? ._.
Advertisement

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedApr 21, 2012 8:02 am
Navigate to C:\AeriaGames\EdenEternal and look for the launcher.exe if it is there just right click it and Send to > Desktop. This will create a new shortcut for you on the desktop and should let you run the game.

polyjuice

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2012 8:24 am
BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Navigate to C:\AeriaGames\EdenEternal and look for the launcher.exe if it is there just right click it and Send to > Desktop. This will create a new shortcut for you on the desktop and should let you run the game.  

I basically followed your advice in another post where I downloaded/installed the client from another website/source the onRG one or something like that. Can't remember exactly and was able to find the _Launcher.exe from this installation but now I'm receiving another error -_-
''.\Banner.ini not found'' This is what comes up when I click on the launcher then basically eden eternal box pops up with the chinese letters all ove it and at the bottom there's a light green bar and above it in red letters it says ''Ftp can't connect, Waiting to retry download: version.txt...''
What's going on now? :/

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedApr 21, 2012 8:27 am
Try adjusting the values in the launchemod.ini as in this thread. Also try using the launcher.exe instead if it is your first time trying to play.

polyjuice

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2012 8:33 am
BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Try adjusting the values in the launchemod.ini as in this thread. Also try using the launcher.exe instead if it is your first time trying to play.  

Hmm so odd but the only way it works is if I open the launcher in my eden eternal file versus dragging the launcher to my desktop and trying to open it from there O_O. how odd...

BigNakedBob32

Rank 4
BigNakedBob32
PostedApr 21, 2012 8:34 am
Try right clicking the launcher.exe and Send to > Desktop to make a shortcut, dragging it over might be copying it.

polyjuice

Rank 0
PostedApr 21, 2012 8:37 am
BigNakedBob32 wrote:
Try right clicking the launcher.exe and Send to > Desktop to make a shortcut, dragging it over might be copying it.  

Indeed, that did the trick <: Thanks so much for your help! Smile