InkThePainter

Rank 2
InkThePainter
PostedMay 01, 2012 3:32 pm
Ijs, You don't need to bump every time. It's still on the first page.
Also, whynot just use the same thread for your siggies with Guild Emblems?
Advertisement

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedMay 02, 2012 12:05 pm
InkThePainter wrote:
Ijs, You don't need to bump every time. It's still on the first page.
Also, whynot just use the same thread for your siggies with Guild Emblems?  

Because...-Drum roll-...I like making new threads of 'Designing Awesomeness'! And Bumping to me, is getting it on the 'Most recent' Page so I get some people to give me a chance against the other emblem makers who charge more then me and use photoshop. XD

But em, thanks for posting, glad you noticed me! Very Happy

-Drako

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedMay 02, 2012 7:13 pm
Abuse

• Power-posting, spamming, excessive bumping and flaming is not allowed.
  • The posting of advertisements is not allowed and will result in disciplinary action.
  • Posted links may not contain redirects or unique identifiers used for referral/advertising.
  • Phishing will NOT be tolerated and will result in the permanent loss of your account.
  • Use of additional accounts in order to continue to violate the rules, will result in disciplinary
  • action on all accounts.
  • You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while in the ShoutBox/Forum.
  • Any Violations of these rules will result in the post being removed without notice.

<center></center>

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedMay 02, 2012 11:50 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
Abuse

• Power-posting, spamming, excessive bumping and flaming is not allowed.
  • The posting of advertisements is not allowed and will result in disciplinary action.
  • Posted links may not contain redirects or unique identifiers used for referral/advertising.
  • Phishing will NOT be tolerated and will result in the permanent loss of your account.
  • Use of additional accounts in order to continue to violate the rules, will result in disciplinary
  • action on all accounts.
  • You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while in the ShoutBox/Forum.
  • Any Violations of these rules will result in the post being removed without notice.

Its not that exessive is it? Is daily bump alright? But um, sorry for that, eheh you seem to think I WANT to be rude and disobey rules. XD
Sorry I was in no way meaning to disobey the forum rules.

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedMay 06, 2012 2:41 pm
Timid bump.........O_O*Come on people*if you request twice I will give you a 25% discount on the 2nd one.....then if you request 4 times (Unlikley XD but maybe for a friend O.O) I will give you a 50% discount on the fourth one! Very Happy 'Aint I nice!

Btw prices are around 1k or some gold and an item!

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedMay 11, 2012 4:40 pm
*bumps* An Emblem for TheLaw™, I know it isn't for this game, but you really want to make them so, here you go :3

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedMay 12, 2012 1:06 am
Dubblew wrote:
*bumps* An Emblem for TheLaw™, I know it isn't for this game, but you really want to make them so, here you go :3  

Ok XD. That means because you dont play this game then you get it for free! Well it will be a good example of my awesomness!

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedMay 13, 2012 7:17 am   Last edited by drakonusz on May 19, 2012 7:47 am. Edited 1 time in total
¬Deleted It was on the wrong thread XD¬

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedMay 19, 2012 7:46 am
BUMP! I have better software now people! That = better emblems at the same price!

drakonusz

Rank 3
drakonusz
PostedJun 11, 2012 5:33 am
B.U.M.P T.H.E .E.M.B.L.E.M .R.O.B.O.T .I.S .G.E.T.T.I.N.G .R.U.S.T.Y!