masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedApr 20, 2012 6:01 pm
Mila.urlich wrote:
feno101 wrote:
Stealth should be banned when match involves all stealthed class (like the one you had). It should be allowed during match involving at least one non-stealth class. Stealthing then running away though will result in automatic loss for that side.  

This!! I don't know why I overlooked this, but I agree to this and ASyr had something similar in mind. May I add this to the main post? This can be the new rule on stealthing between teams! With your permission of course.

~~

@master, fruits should be okay, since they are timed and not like the CS/Boost pots that last forever xD! And everyone should be able to access these fruits if they wanted (unlike CS pots which many don't have access too), especially with the new PvP points system. So they are fine. Just the normal CS/boost pots aren't allowed. Rest is fine! \o/  

Thanks can't wait to lvl up in Quill will randomly stopping at active brackets/ wherever my lover feels like stopping. I would remake my temp but after remaking it on bodor for my 3rd temp...trying a new class letsgo watch me fail DS \o\

Advertisement

Mila.urlich

Rank 0
Mila.urlich
PostedApr 20, 2012 6:13 pm
Lolol xD Well don't you worry! You'll be a pro DS in no time! xD

Alot of people here would be happy to give you advice on the class, should you seek it. Though if it is me you ask, I'll be honest in saying that even though I am a DS, I wouldn't be the best to ask advice from. Even my own guildies think that I play more like a wannabe Temp (because I keep wanting to tank like a boss, and rarely use slip etc etc, which is important for a DS lolol) rather than a DKST.. but meh :p I'll figure out my class when it get's to that point. Maybe I should reroll a temp? lolol.

Trial and error otherwise <3.

Are Temp's fun to play? This one temp in my guild is so awesome, tanks like a boss, hits me 100% compared to other phys counterparts. She's pretty awesome, she was a DS on Bodor, so maybe that's why she rolled a temp! Because she feels the same sentiments I feel atm? xD Idk lols.

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedApr 20, 2012 6:18 pm
Mila.urlich wrote:
Lolol xD Well don't you worry! You'll be a pro DS in no time! xD

Alot of people here would be happy to give you advice on the class, should you seek it. Though if it is me you ask, I'll be honest in saying that even though I am a DS, I wouldn't be the best to ask advice from. Even my own guildies think that I play more like a wannabe Temp (because I keep wanting to tank like a boss, and rarely use slip etc etc, which is important for a DS lolol) then a DKST.. but meh :p I'll figure out my class when it get's to that point. Maybe I should reroll a temp? lolol.

Trial and error otherwise <3.

Are Temp's fun to play? This one temp in my guild is so awesome, tanks like a boss, hits me 100% compared to other phys counterparts. She's pretty awesome, she was a DS on Bodor, so maybe that's why she rolled a temp! Because she feels the same sentiments I feel atm? xD Idk lols.  

Temp is ton of fun....Just expensive as heck at least with the way I OCD build, I can talk about it more in PMs if wanted, but oh god the amount of money i dumped on my Gaia Temp and Bodor one x.x...I run an end game Temp and PP, trying evade tanking instead this time. I'll probably also have a wannabe temp build xD somewhat built in to tank things. DS wise i know tons of DS's across all servers seeing all the different builds and techniques so many things to work with \o\ But yeah Fight Club is fun I did it on Gaia in two occasions first time Romeu farmed me =.=""""" second time it was 3 of us 80+ vrs lvl 70 campers \o\ got to love the amount of gear and lvl gap right there. I like how you do teams of 2, but I think if you can get this off the ground, you can even make a league of it into teams and tournies. Any ideas there id be glad to help. IF we ever see cross server pvp it can turn into a grand prix sort of event and ohgod the fun it could be. But for now testing on a smaller scale will give good knowledge on how to run it.

Mila.urlich

Rank 0
Mila.urlich
PostedApr 20, 2012 6:33 pm
@master, *Q* oh yeah that would be cool to have!!! Like tournies and stuff OHMAI!!! The possibilities are endless. If this is a success and it becomes apart of GF culture, I cannot do this alone, so the collective community, including your help would be hugely, colossal-ly, greatly, magnificently, highly appreciated! xD OTT? Razz

So much so, that I will chain you to this idea with pink fluffy handcuffs & minimal space to move about in D;.. And chu will do it's bidding >:3!! xD No pressure.. Lol.

I should go sleep now, I will PM you more about the Temp class though, seems like loads of fun, but for now I will prolly make my DS end game before I roll a new char \o/.

P.S: Lol@your SKFC matches. xD

feno101

Rank 0
feno101
PostedApr 20, 2012 8:56 pm
Sure, I don't mind if you incorporate that part into the rule. You can even modify the wording to your liking if you want to. This is your event, Mila so you have the final say. :3

I've been spreading the words for this btw. Catch the attention of a few ppl.

Mila.urlich

Rank 0
Mila.urlich
PostedApr 21, 2012 6:10 pm
Schaweet, ty Vinz <3

Side note... v-v;;

This setting was for pre-organised matches, between people who want to fight this way. Reason I am mentioning this is because, it has come to my attention by a few people.

This idea does not apply to the general populous, but to those who wish to fight in an evenly matched setting, with a few buddies or ppl, does that make sense? Hope it does. Anyways, not for all, but for those who want, this is a general setting of sort's that you could use.

x

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedApr 24, 2012 12:04 am
me gunna make a pro demon on quill 2 stalk desu :>

Mila.urlich

Rank 0
Mila.urlich
PostedApr 26, 2012 5:45 am
I...... got lazy with this idea Mad..... Disregard it.

x

ttmxx

Rank 3
ttmxx
PostedApr 28, 2012 3:27 am
Mila.urlich wrote:

:C

kitsuneshiroai

Rank 0
kitsuneshiroai
PostedApr 30, 2012 8:33 pm
ttmxx wrote:
Mila.urlich wrote:

:C  

agreed T.T i like the idea T.T