gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedApr 17, 2012 10:34 pm

SERVER MERGE INSTRUCTIONS: Selecting your sire!

How to select your sire info!
YOU CAN NOT TRANSFER THE CHARACTER TO LEVIATHAN

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS

Condition A:You have not spent gold, and only want to keep one of your characters.
Condition B:You have spent any amount of gold, Or you want to keep both of you characters.

******Merged Servers - Where to go! ******
1. Log in, you will see your 2 Golden age Characters.

2. You will have to select a character to move to another account. I would recommend that you seperate the character that is not your primary.
3.Click the export character data button. This is For the character that you want to separate from your main Aeria account!

4. Click the copy button.

5. you will now need to either create a new Aeria games account, or log in to an account that has not created a character on either server 1, or server 2.If you are creating a new account please ake sure to use a "real" email so that if you have a problem with your account we can better assist you with it.

6. After logging in to your new account, go to Golden Age an click this button

7. After clicking that button you will have to paste your information into the bar and click the "Be sure to input"

8.Play Golden Age Very Happy. We sent out a sire rename book in your mail, double click to use so you can rename your sire.
Advertisement

britpack

Rank 0
PostedApr 18, 2012 2:49 pm

server merge

logged on my sire everything was working fine BUT where did my vip go ?

stealthyjoe

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 7:54 am

copy of my second account

I have tried to copy my second account to the old server on the same account and could not, i have one account on Heroes and one on Bloodlust, I want to keep my Bloodlust account and move the secondary account to Legends but I cannot how come.

jwtunafish

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 10:51 am
When I go into the game, I NEVER EVER was presented a choice of the two sires. So I CANNOT get the copy code to move the one I wont play much to an alt account. So now what do I do?

I appologize for my rants due to being quite pissed at waiting out the maint only to not be able to access the sire I had just spent money on.

Being more rational atm, I just need instructions on how to get the character code so I can move the hardly used - abandoned months ago sire to an alt account.

Woomera57

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 3:59 pm
I went through all of this - finally got on to new merged server with correct account. This morning I refreshed and it went to the old" account I don't want!

Thanks for nothing and the (now) waste of money I spent on Bloodlust.....

Icarys

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 3:56 am
I too was not given any options. I looked at the extra button concerning character code, but had no idea what it meant. So, I stupidly thought that it was Apocalypse that was the merged server(which currently won't load), and decided to make a "new" character on Titans...which is a total loss anyway because I cannot even build the 1st farm for the quest.
Now I have no idea how to get my original( and ONLY) sire back, on the Titans server.
And yes, I DID read the instructions, but they seemed to be focused on people playing on more than 1 server.
My original sire is NevynSmith, and I would really like her back please.
Edited to add:
Upon re-reading the instructions, I see that I should have just been logged as normal...this didn't happen, I was asked to make a character, and obviously did NOT use my already made character, so now it seems I have 2 characters on the merged server- please help me regain my original NevynSmith, and remove my new one- Icarys- which is also my Aeria account ID name.
Gawd, this is just all too confusing for this old grandma Sad(

beholder42

Rank 0
beholder42
PostedOct 09, 2012 7:29 am

can't log in

Have two characters with gold, can't delete the unwanted one. Also, new server not up and running to dump unwanted information into so i cannot continue by selecting sire that i want to choose to continue this game with. please advise

Xandares
formerly legends

aduindam

Rank 0
PostedOct 09, 2012 10:29 am
Xandares,

follow the instructions for selecting sire, make a new dummy Aeria account and export your unwanted character there. After that you can log on again but merge was a fail so will probably be a roll back soon!

Stiele