Ok, so this is really late. I am officially blaming jet lag and taking no responsibility whatsoever
I did take some notes from our meeting with Barunson and I will give a quick summary of those notes here.
1) The thing we talked the most about was pvp and how to fix it. PvP is a battle of one shots and that needs to change. We talked about several different ideas to fix this and we are working on a solution.
2) We talked a lot about master stones. Master Stones have good and bad aspects and we want to find ways to bring all the good without the bad.
3) We talked a lot about upcoming content (things they are planning and things we were asking for) and ways to improve player experience.
4) The told us some fun things they are planning for the future (some of these are distant future but I wanted to share
- New Dungeons
- New Back Armor
- New and Expanded Crafting Systems
- New Pets (including a new demon pet and a super cool EXP Pet)
- Demon Pet Armor
- New Character Class
- In Game Mail System
- New Gear Sets
5) A renewed focus on fixing existing in game problems and bugs. We have fixed a lot in the last year and will continue to fix more.