Mishi_hime

Rank 0
Mishi_hime
PostedApr 28, 2012 7:45 pm
I think this thread is silly. It sounds like some of you taking dying personally. PKing isn't mean. It's part of the game. If a particular player is being that annoying to the point that you feel harassed, just stop playing for 5 minutes or go somewhere else. Better yet, change into justice mode and kill them. Don't cry and leave the game because one person killed you a couple of times. I've hardly encountered any PKers compared to other crystal saga servers. There's other games where all you do is pvp and no one takes it personally, so why is this such a big deal on an mmo? I have to wonder if some of you get bent out of shape when monsters kill you too, lol.
Advertisement

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 28, 2012 8:17 pm
Mish_hime Idk about the others but personally I can care less if I Monster kills me I'm always a healer and not all mmo's are healer really great fighter so in a few I've die so many time it's not funny, x3 on domo on here I had all 3 of my death titles in less then a week lol and all I could do it laugh.So really that's not what I'm getting at with my posts I'm just not a free for all pvp fan since it's just childish in mmo's if it's not set up right.If it was only set so you chould fight player's in your lvl group I 'd be fine with it since there wouldn't be any higher lvls picking on lower for kicks. I just don't find setting a game up so that people that don't enjoy pvp or are to low to really put up a good fight are forced to deal with it just because they want to play too it's kinda of on the harsh side.

But like I said, I've quit pretty much so I'm just saying it as I do agree with those that have said they don't like the pvp in the game .=o

Akon0

Rank 0
Akon0
PostedMay 05, 2012 4:48 pm
Mishi_hime wrote:
I think this thread is silly. It sounds like some of you taking dying personally. PKing isn't mean. It's part of the game. If a particular player is being that annoying to the point that you feel harassed, just stop playing for 5 minutes or go somewhere else. Better yet, change into justice mode and kill them. Don't cry and leave the game because one person killed you a couple of times. I've hardly encountered any PKers compared to other crystal saga servers. There's other games where all you do is pvp and no one takes it personally, so why is this such a big deal on an mmo? I have to wonder if some of you get bent out of shape when monsters kill you too, lol.  

Venting frustration and whining are two different things. I guess any conflict you have with the game is considered to be crying? That's exaggerating a bit don't you think?

ViMiC

Rank 0
ViMiC
PostedMay 06, 2012 9:22 am
You think PvP is bad?
I can't wait to hear how many people complain about Kaymo Mountains in a PvE Server. Cool

<a>Photobucket</a>

Zaane1291

Rank 0
Zaane1291
PostedMay 28, 2012 3:14 am
I could see how it could be rough on a pure healer 9/10 times those are the main targets in a group...if they arn't in a group however its like pvper's field day or something and a pure healer doesn't really have the option of going into justice mode to kill them.

so I can see how it would be frustraiting to be killed multiple times by another player when you don't WANT to fight other players.

that being said a healer is made for a party so make a party Surprised

Lightlord01

Rank 2
Lightlord01
PostedMay 28, 2012 6:30 am

Re: A Tired Healer just had to say it...>.<

I just had to say something about the pk system,even if nothing happens I least I said something.
TiredHealer wrote:
I like this game it's fun kills time while I wait for another game I'm dieing to come out is in Cb.It has a neat game play and I don't take up space on my pc downloading it.But, I don't know about anyone else on here but I'm tired of the pk system.It's not fair to have to deal with a bunch of Jerks killing you left and right just because the can or the wanna feed their stupid egos.I'm a healer and ever since I reached 20 I've had a problem with this.I sent in a notice since I'm having a problem with one player more then others.I usually just ask nicely not to pk me I because I personal find it childish and stupid .I play to help and heal people not hurt anyone, most people respect that and leave me alone while others just keep killing me whenever they see me.I mean really and the notice I got back was it's part if the game it's called Harassment when they keep doing it over and over again after already being asked to stop,so really it's bugging me. I know it's not Aeria's game but since they're hosting it they need to add channels to the server where pking is blocked or add a way on there to shut it off just something for people spending they good money or just killing time to feel safe for childish pkers.You can't tell me I'm the only one annoyed with it already so something really needs to done about it, browser game or not having a total free for all with no real server or channel to get away form is just to harsh for some people to deal with.  

I support your viewpoint. Perhaps having L5 as a no pk zone would be a possibility.

LL

Zorlim

Rank 0
PostedJun 17, 2012 3:48 pm
Some might disagree and i would understand. Perhaps if they can't make L5 the non-pk zone, or even a PVE server with free transfer, then perhaps have some sort of peace dove or whatnot in the coupon and gem shop that protects your character from being pked outside of battlegrounds for 6-12 hours(offline not included). Reason i mentioned coupons is because not everyone spends money to play, or at least they don't spend alot.

I understand afk cards give that sort of protection, but some people are not grinding when they go out into the world.

frozenbolt40

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2012 8:21 am

Grab Light Beam

I'm a healer also, I just added 1 point to Light Beam and I'm able to keep up with pkers in damage, I'm Lvl 40 and deal close to 3500 damage per hit. Just because your a healer does not mean you shouldn't pick up at lest 1 offensive skill. Light Beam gets better as your heal goes up so it is worth picking up.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedJul 01, 2012 11:57 pm
pshh yeah that's all fine and dandy, except when the *censored* has a healer backing him up... Evil or Very Mad can't complete a quest cause there's some L35 with a healer grinding for drops apparently... died twice now.... WHEEEE!!!!!!

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedJul 05, 2012 2:43 pm
You know what makes this post all the more sad? I deleted my healer because I got tired of being the easy target and made a rogue. And whadda ya know, I'm L31 and not one person has bothered me. Not even when I went afk (not afk mode, just afk) for an hour+ in a pvp open zone!

So when you people complain about lack of healers at certain levels, there is a reason for that.