TiredHealer

Rank 0
PostedApr 17, 2012 6:00 pm

A Tired Healer just had to say it...>.<

I just had to say something about the pk system,even if nothing happens I least I said something.
I like this game it's fun kills time while I wait for another game I'm dieing to come out is in Cb.It has a neat game play and I don't take up space on my pc downloading it.But, I don't know about anyone else on here but I'm tired of the pk system.It's not fair to have to deal with a bunch of Jerks killing you left and right just because the can or the wanna feed their stupid egos.I'm a healer and ever since I reached 20 I've had a problem with this.I sent in a notice since I'm having a problem with one player more then others.I usually just ask nicely not to pk me I because I personal find it childish and stupid .I play to help and heal people not hurt anyone, most people respect that and leave me alone while others just keep killing me whenever they see me.I mean really and the notice I got back was it's part if the game it's called Harassment when they keep doing it over and over again after already being asked to stop,so really it's bugging me. I know it's not Aeria's game but since they're hosting it they need to add channels to the server where pking is blocked or add a way on there to shut it off just something for people spending they good money or just killing time to feel safe for childish pkers.You can't tell me I'm the only one annoyed with it already so something really needs to done about it, browser game or not having a total free for all with no real server or channel to get away form is just to harsh for some people to deal with.
Advertisement

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedApr 18, 2012 1:16 pm
I find that if you change to L3 - L5 there aren't as many PKers. Smile And once the lower-level ones realize that they can lose items when they are killed if they have PK lvl, it isn't so popular to do.

Perhaps they will open a PVE server in the future. Very Happy

Gamenot

Rank 3
Gamenot
PostedApr 18, 2012 6:48 pm
Can't get back hp from sitting with a red name either. Not that it is usually useful. Confused

Life is like being eternally in debt waiting for the final court date. We are entitled to nothing.

joyzki

Rank 0
PostedApr 19, 2012 12:28 pm

PVE

hope they do put up a PVE and there should be free transfer to PVE. i'm also a healer, hate those kids playing with DS.

Zaane1291

Rank 0
Zaane1291
PostedApr 27, 2012 9:35 am

Imo

well my issue with the pkers has been very few...as a matter of fact only 1 has attacked me so far and he was none too successful however I found that I couldn't attack him back while was attacking me. why is that? do I need to enter pk mode to kill a person who attempts to kill me? if so thats stupid imo if a person attacks me I should be able to defend myself without going into pk mode

tho really the pker was easily dealt with for the most part I didnt even notice he was attacking me while I was killing mobs and I had enough sustain to heal me through both his attacks and the mobs eventually I noticed and moved towards a portal but didnt actually go in it...he tried to do the same and did go in it and I moved on

Normalidad2

Rank 0
Normalidad2
PostedApr 27, 2012 7:44 pm
Use Justice Mode to hunt down the PKERS, by this you can ony attack people with red name without feeding your PK level.

Akon0

Rank 0
Akon0
PostedApr 27, 2012 9:20 pm
I'm not a PK person, and never really was for PVP. I have adapted though. I'm ready to switch channels as soon as I see a suspicious blue dot on my map. I even go into Justice mode sometimes. I understand though. There really isn't much casual play involved. Especially when you basically have GM's killing you with town monsters. It was a slight and temporary annoyance, but this game doesn't need any more of that. I tried to "join in the fun" with my higher alt, but was rejected from party. This game can suffocate you and make you feel weak or slow, quite fast. I still like to go at my own pace, regardless of how much free time I have.

A PvE server seems a bit overkill. I just think something is missing here. It would be nice to opt out of the PvP system, and perhaps take a penalty of some kind for being safe. We can't afk level forever, and to me the whole Justice and Peace thing doesn't feel complete.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 28, 2012 3:26 pm
Yeah, kinda agree with a the people saying it's not right. -o- I'm a healer too and have had the problem somewhat on and off.It's just plain old annoying, I mean I've played a lot of mmo's the last few yr's and I've been a healer and never once layed and hand on another player because I don't promot fighting since I kinda find it childish as well. This whole free for all pvp system is draging player that either are just not high enough yet, to protect themself or those like myself the choose not to feed the power freck into it all.I kinda like the whole PVE server with a free transfer. I'd kinda hate to relvl myself just to be free of al this random pk'er either that the need to make it so Peace mode is a mode that you can't be pked in that it's just a free play mode so those that wanna fight back can walk around in one of the other modes.I mean there's already a mode for people that like to you kill for fun ,and a mode for someone that like to fight back if picked on there should be one for those of us that choose not to fight at all .

And this is coming form someone that's mostly likely already quiting, just like to see thinks better form those that are sticking around.^^

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

Akon0

Rank 0
Akon0
PostedApr 28, 2012 3:53 pm
I never understood the no limit, to PKing. Like why is a high level allowed to PK a level 20. Why even have PKing available at 20 in the first place, I mean who hits 20 then wants to halt leveling to try and kill people? Level 30 would make more sense.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 28, 2012 4:08 pm
Akon0 wrote:
I never understood the no limit, to PKing. Like why is a high level allowed to PK a level 20. Why even have PKing available at 20 in the first place, I mean who hits 20 then wants to halt leveling to try and kill people? Level 30 would make more sense.  

I kinda see that as okayish I stoped having the problem with random deaths form pker's around when I hit 30ish since most of the jerky pk'er are only around 35ish and picking on soneone around your lvl isn't a one sided fight like they like. So yeah, still even if they changed the lvl aloud of pvp, pk'er will just get higher and still pick on someone lvl 30, at least I feel they would. I got pked right when I hit lvl 20, I turn in a quest the lvl up thing when up on the screen and a lvl 36 pked me and killed me on the spot so really it's just going to happen even if you where 30 since some people really are just jerks. =/