Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 24, 2012 1:36 am
acidclone wrote:
ya u need to have an office in canada or help us immigrate i speak 3 languages and would love to work there im willing to move on my expense if u let me immigrate or have an office in canada Razz  

If you speak 3 languages, there are better jobs available to you than customer service Razz

Calling this the "gaming industry" is a little deceptive. It's retail and customer service. Working at a movie theater doesn't mean that you work in the "film industry" lol.

Advertisement

KuragariRyu

Rank 0
KuragariRyu
PostedApr 24, 2012 6:02 pm
I think Aeria needs to hire someone to revamp their security. It's got some severe loopholes.

delirium_

Rank 0
PostedApr 24, 2012 7:31 pm
Does this mean we get better customer service?

gm_kiko

GameMaster: USA
gm_kiko
PostedApr 24, 2012 8:44 pm
Avyn wrote:
acidclone wrote:
ya u need to have an office in canada or help us immigrate i speak 3 languages and would love to work there im willing to move on my expense if u let me immigrate or have an office in canada Razz  

If you speak 3 languages, there are better jobs available to you than customer service Razz

Calling this the "gaming industry" is a little deceptive. It's retail and customer service. Working at a movie theater doesn't mean that you work in the "film industry" lol.  

Well we get free E3 tickets for working in the Industry Smile

.Felina.

Rank 3
.Felina.
PostedApr 25, 2012 8:26 am
Sad Too bad I don't live anywhere near you guys. I would try to help with customer service.
Learning customer service is going to be particularly important in my Nursing career. >_>;;

Blancheing

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2012 12:51 am

I want also

There's one university I know that has had great success, Digipen. It's located in Redmond, Washington and is right next to Nintendo and Microsofts headquarters.

I went there for a tour and was quite impressed by their course selections.

The one thing is that they start you during you're very first year in your core career path. This gives you more knowledge then most other colleges would offer as they start you in core classes during your 3rd year.
Source(s):
Digipen.edu, Taking the tour at the school.

zemert

Rank 0
PostedApr 28, 2012 10:20 am

i will

i will work in the wolfteam game event industries

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
PostedApr 28, 2012 10:03 pm
Not sure why your web dev team needs to be in the office. It's a telecommute job. I'd even apply if I thought AGE could afford me. You guys truly need help in that department Wink

fighterkid214

Rank 0
PostedApr 30, 2012 5:32 am

GM role

A live in australia and is there an age limit on the role?

evilishan

Rank 3
evilishan
PostedMay 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Re: GM role

fighterkid214 wrote:
A live in australia and is there an age limit on the role?  

Not so much an age limit, but you do need a fair bit of experience for some of the fields.

GameMasters not soo much.. but the engineering fields: eg. database admin is 5+ years of SQL database administration and a bachelors degree. So an age is already implied by the requirements. If you have such experience at the age of 19 or 20 by all means apply!