gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedApr 19, 2012 2:12 pm
Superman0X wrote:
gin1010ger wrote:
Shame there isn't any European Offices really .......seeing as we need more European Staff and Stuff to accomodate our needs rofl (more events in our time period and stufff)  

There are offices in Berlin and Sao Paulo.
I only listed the hiring for Santa Clara, as we are expanding very quickly here.  

Aha, are there any in the United Kingdom ? Very Happy

Advertisement

acidclone

Rank 0
acidclone
PostedApr 19, 2012 2:16 pm
ya u need to have an office in canada or help us immigrate i speak 3 languages and would love to work there im willing to move on my expense if u let me immigrate or have an office in canada Razz

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedApr 19, 2012 4:32 pm
Superman0X wrote:
doc09 wrote:
coduxs wrote:
Funny how a few days ago I was just browsing the jobs at the footnote. Maybe in the future when Im a bit older I can pursue something like these opportunities.  

I assume for some of the jobs that you have to be at least 18, and (maybe, some jobs don't need, some do) a high school diploma too. They dont give a age on how hold you have to be and some don't give what qualifications you need, so you never know for sure unless you can get a straight answer from a GM/PM or one of the others, whenever i've asked they didn't know so it's kind of [unknown] right now, for me at least.  

If you can legally work, and meet the requirements, then you can apply. We have had people work for us under 18.  

If i were to apply, would you cover my last year of high school, and where i could possibly live? ~.^

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
PostedApr 20, 2012 2:48 am
The GM's are usually specialized in Information and Comunication Technologies aren't they?

the_pulveriser

Rank 0
the_pulveriser
reality u should check it out :P Australia
PostedApr 20, 2012 3:59 am

i agree

this is a big expansion and i cant wait till it reaches australia becuase i wont to be a part of aeria but its just to hard.when there are events and stuff like that it's 12pm for me Sad. i know the expansion will take a while to reach australia but i just really cant wait i love aeria soo much ecspecially WOLFTEAM!!!

the coolest signature u have ever seen follows next ..... hi :)

TsunamiWind

Rank 3
TsunamiWind
PostedApr 20, 2012 11:59 am
If only you guys could cover the cost of moving, I would apply in a heartbeat. But moving from UT to Cali isn't exactly cheap ^^ best of luck in your growth spurt.

Ageratum

Rank 0
Ageratum
PostedApr 20, 2012 2:56 pm
Nice to know you guys are expanding! Smile
Florida is a great place for an office...just saying is all Cool

ThaCookieMonsta

Rank 2
ThaCookieMonsta
PostedApr 20, 2012 4:22 pm
Short_Amigo wrote:
You know, you should place a spot right here in Canada. Like Toronto for instance. That'd be swell.  

That'd be nice if it was possible!

I'd apply myself as I'm in Business Administration but Santa Clara tad out my range Sad

Dalincan

Rank 3
Dalincan
PostedApr 23, 2012 12:09 am
Ageratum wrote:
Nice to know you guys are expanding! Smile
Florida is a great place for an office...just saying is all Cool  

+1 to East Coast office. 'Nuff said.

MastaJ16

Rank 2
MastaJ16
PostedApr 23, 2012 11:26 pm
If I had the money for such a huge I would do so, I know English, Spanish, French, am willing to learn German. Moving half across the country though currently not in my budget nor would know we're I'd live if I moved.