Author Message

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
Joined
08 May 2010
Posts
2459
Location
Ursun mountain United States
PostedApr 17, 2012 7:40 pm
Avyn wrote:
dreamocracy wrote:
Avyn wrote:
Question.

Will you pay my moving expenses and first month rent upfront? Cool  


=P I think this part answers your question:
Superman0X wrote:
(All employees must work out of this office, so applicants must either live in the area, or be willing to move at their own expense)
 
 

It says applicants, not all applicants Cool  


I smell loop poll.

Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
Joined
27 Nov 2010
Posts
4063
Location
Retired Community Lover, New Zealand
PostedApr 17, 2012 7:50 pm
Funny how a few days ago I was just browsing the jobs at the footnote. Maybe in the future when Im a bit older I can pursue something like these opportunities.

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
Joined
08 May 2010
Posts
2459
Location
Ursun mountain United States
PostedApr 17, 2012 7:53 pm
coduxs wrote:
Funny how a few days ago I was just browsing the jobs at the footnote. Maybe in the future when Im a bit older I can pursue something like these opportunities.  


I assume for some of the jobs that you have to be at least 18, and (maybe, some jobs don't need, some do) a high school diploma too. They dont give a age on how hold you have to be and some don't give what qualifications you need, so you never know for sure unless you can get a straight answer from a GM/PM or one of the others, whenever i've asked they didn't know so it's kind of [unknown] right now, for me at least.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12162
Location
San Jose United States
PostedApr 17, 2012 7:58 pm
doc09 wrote:
coduxs wrote:
Funny how a few days ago I was just browsing the jobs at the footnote. Maybe in the future when Im a bit older I can pursue something like these opportunities.  


I assume for some of the jobs that you have to be at least 18, and (maybe, some jobs don't need, some do) a high school diploma too. They dont give a age on how hold you have to be and some don't give what qualifications you need, so you never know for sure unless you can get a straight answer from a GM/PM or one of the others, whenever i've asked they didn't know so it's kind of [unknown] right now, for me at least.  


If you can legally work, and meet the requirements, then you can apply. We have had people work for us under 18.

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
Joined
26 Jul 2008
Posts
2855
Location
Stalking Ericka United States
PostedApr 17, 2012 8:14 pm
Make a HQ where the Aeria servers are, kthx.

Also, exactly WHAT are the requirement specifications? Pretty vague.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
Joined
11 Jun 2007
Posts
12162
Location
San Jose United States
PostedApr 17, 2012 8:15 pm
Rakusen wrote:
Make a HQ where the Aeria servers are, kthx.

Also, exactly WHAT are the requirement specifications? Pretty vague.  


Pick a job, click the link, read the job requirements.

zReborn

Rank 0
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Posts
8
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 17, 2012 8:28 pm
Short_Amigo wrote:
You know, you should place a spot right here in Canada. Like Toronto for instance. That'd be swell.  


Banff too Very Happy

zReborn

Rank 0
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Posts
8
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 17, 2012 8:32 pm
PHILIPPINES and banff too please

zReborn

Rank 0
Joined
16 Apr 2012
Posts
8
Location
Philippines
PostedApr 17, 2012 8:37 pm
PHILIPPINES and banff too please

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
Joined
16 Feb 2009
Posts
12959
Location
Western Canada
PostedApr 17, 2012 9:03 pm
+1 for PHILIPPINES and banff.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: