Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedApr 30, 2012 7:08 am
I'm willing to wait so just add me on the list. I'll be sending you the information later today or tomorrow, need to get confirmation on a few OC's.

~Lil_Kizuna

Advertisement

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 30, 2012 2:05 pm
Im adding some pics of some fashion items that I would like on the sapphire server :3 (I don't know if they are all available in game but what the heck I'm asking anyways xD) For one of these I would be willing to do pretty detailed work.

Clothes:

Preferably the purple one.

purple again xd

First or last

anyone

anyone

Accesories:

any bunny

either chinese zombie hat

They look so cute <3

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedMay 04, 2012 9:22 am

SKETCHES! finally done xD

p.s. Ill start inking once I get the 'go ahead'!

@TheNinjaKitten I'll be sketching the portrait shot soon (and then I'll send it to you). I hope the full body pic is to your liking Smile

@Thianx I sketched out your character, tell me if the pose and the drawing in general is alright. (I haven't decided yet if Im going to draw the background in pens or do it completely cg)

@Sang06 I hope the pose represents well the attorney games xD (I'll add the objection bubble once it's colored). I did the bunny in the same pose Razz

@Milkyway45 I wasn't to sure what sleepy pose you wanted so tell me if this is alright :3

Thank you all you guys! I'm sorry if it's taking so much time to get done. At least i'm having tons of fun drawing your char! they're all so cute <3

Milkyway45

Rank 0
Milkyway45
PostedMay 05, 2012 2:35 am

Re: SKETCHES! finally done xD

shuuchuu wrote:

@TheNinjaKitten I'll be sketching the portrait shot soon (and then I'll send it to you). I hope the full body pic is to your liking Smile

@Thianx I sketched out your character, tell me if the pose and the drawing in general is alright. (I haven't decided yet if Im going to draw the background in pens or do it completely cg)

@Sang06 I hope the pose represents well the attorney games xD (I'll add the objection bubble once it's colored). I did the bunny in the same pose Razz

@Milkyway45 I wasn't to sure what sleepy pose you wanted so tell me if this is alright :3

Thank you all you guys! I'm sorry if it's taking so much time to get done. At least i'm having tons of fun drawing your char! they're all so cute <3  

It looks wonderful!~ By the way,go ahead and ink it . xD

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMay 05, 2012 3:23 pm

Re: SKETCHES! finally done xD

shuuchuu wrote:

Looks awesome, great work! Very Happy

thianx

Rank 0
thianx
PostedMay 06, 2012 1:05 am
awesome, check your pm plz Very Happy

Highwind - Knight of the ol' Republic - Sapphire

Magaruradyne

Rank 0
Magaruradyne
PostedMay 11, 2012 5:59 am
cool picture Very Happy

/Just an ordinary people around here.

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedMay 26, 2012 10:38 am

Art Status

I'm sorry for not updating the status on this forum thread for all the commissions going on. The forums have been giving me Hard when I want to reply or edit my posts so I'm going to update my status on my DA -> http://a-killer-artist.deviantart.com/journal/Commisions-prices-3-297723131
If there's any problem, please message me.

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedMay 28, 2012 10:47 am
I finally finished one of your commissions TheNinjaKitten. I do hope it is to your liking. Smile

edit: I got your second commission done :3 If there are any problems once again just send me a message and I will get back to you.
p.s. I still need payment. thank you!

I will send you a note shortly. :3

iDerz

Rank 3
iDerz
PostedMay 30, 2012 9:58 pm
You shall be the reason I start playing EE LOL @_@ Have to make money fast!