shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 28, 2012 11:28 am
thianx wrote:
OMG wonderful, make one for me too plz xD

well im a Tank in game, so pls draw my chara with heroic pose, i want to use it as a signature for my youtube vids..

detail :
http://tinyurl.com/86hy6ww
draw my lightsaber with aura like this pic :
http://tinyurl.com/6v3s9g9
oh yes can you change my lightsaber to two handed? like this one, but with original colour :
http://tinyurl.com/7mw5b4l
and add yellow aura to my chara, the aura looks like this :
http://tinyurl.com/7jglp77
and make epic background for my chara Razz

i want full body digital color chara and background, sorry im asking too much xD

im willing to pay a decent amount of gold or gear (weapon and armor) or both depend on your lv xD, just mail me in game how much it cost, my IGN is Highwind, thank you..  

Perfect! I'll get to you in about a week if that's okay (I've got a lot of stuff going on at school and some other requests) And My comp is also not working (so I can't go on eden at the moment). When it's back up I'll message you and we'll work out the details :3
Advertisement

sang06

GameSage: Forum
sang06
PostedApr 28, 2012 10:58 pm   Last edited by sang06 on Apr 28, 2012 11:59 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Wow, These... are wonderful.

I collect a buncha costumes, but this ones the newest look I put up.
So now I'm asking if you could... draw my character o w o ;;

Details:
Wings Closed:

Wings Opened:

Action I want:
You know those points that happen in the Ace Attorney games? Yeah, I want an action like that and an "Objection!" bubble thing. Also make the bunny do a funny pose as well! :3

Uhm, if you can, I'll ask for a full body coloured character. (If I'm asking for too much, please just say so)

I'll pay in gold if you wish~! Just PM me ingame and I'll be happy to respond and pay the price (If there is one) IGN : [GS]Nyanphy

Milkyway45

Rank 0
Milkyway45
PostedApr 28, 2012 11:27 pm
Umm.....if it's fine,I wanna request my character drawn by you,since I think you draw great :3.

Of course,I have to show you my character. Link:
http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u477/FrozenEmi/snapshot_20120429_131752.jpg

I'll pay gold if you need me to.If you can,could you make it a full body digital colored character in kind of a sleepy pose? Sorta chibi i guess.
Thanks. If you need me to pay,(if i need to),PM me. IGN: Emila

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 29, 2012 8:13 am
sang06 wrote:
Wow, These... are wonderful.

I collect a buncha costumes, but this ones the newest look I put up.
So now I'm asking if you could... draw my character o w o ;;

Details:
Wings Closed:

Wings Opened:

Action I want:
You know those points that happen in the Ace Attorney games? Yeah, I want an action like that and an "Objection!" bubble thing. Also make the bunny do a funny pose as well! :3

Uhm, if you can, I'll ask for a full body coloured character. (If I'm asking for too much, please just say so)

I'll pay in gold if you wish~! Just PM me ingame and I'll be happy to respond and pay the price (If there is one) IGN : [GS]Nyanphy  

I'd be happy to, but I have about 8 commissions at the moment so I'll add you to my drawing queue (but I'lll only start drawing in about a week, a week and a half if you don't mind). I'm not to sure what happens in the attorney games xD (so if you don't mind giving me a sorta reference picture I'd really appreciate it)
For prices usually I go with 400g-500g for full detailed body and colored drawings (or else I would ask for costume pieces)
btw how did you get your bunny thing? (It's soo cute xD I'm kinda noob at eden so I don't really know how to get costumes and stuff)

sang06

GameSage: Forum
sang06
PostedApr 29, 2012 8:18 am
shuuchuu wrote:

I'd be happy to, but I have about 8 commissions at the moment so I'll add you to my drawing queue (but I'lll only start drawing in about a week, a week and a half if you don't mind). I'm not to sure what happens in the attorney games xD (so if you don't mind giving me a sorta reference picture I'd really appreciate it)
btw how did you get your bunny thing? (It's soo cute xD I'm kinda noob at eden so I don't really know how to get costumes and stuff)  

Haha, I don't mind on the times, In the Ace Attorney games, there's always a defense attorney, and a prosecutor... and there's a judge. You use evidence to object and find the truth...
Main thing here... is they.. Point! <- Sort of a reference picture.

The Moon Bunny is from the player choice crystal altar. (Gambling system of Eden)

What is signature, etc.

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 29, 2012 8:27 am
Milkyway45 wrote:
Umm.....if it's fine,I wanna request my character drawn by you,since I think you draw great :3.

I'll pay gold if you need me to.If you can,could you make it a full body digital colored character in kind of a sleepy pose? Sorta chibi i guess.

I will do it if you are willing to wait a week and a half for me to start drawing it (Im a bit flooded with commissions at the moment. For a chibi it would be 150g for colored and all (I do them fairly complicated) Message me if you there's anything else you want to know.

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 29, 2012 11:58 am

Re: Your work is fantastic. ^^

Meow~
iihawaii wrote:
If you have no time on your hands, I would love a drawing of my character in the Templar armor (w/o helmet), any pose works. In the same style as your last two posted commissions would be amazing. I love full body, details. Also with my "Russian Blue" Kitten somewhere in it. ^^

You also don't have to worry about the sword. I just happened to have it equipped, so you can just draw any sword you like. ^^

Like I said, no rush. I'm very patient and I'll give you some gold for it afterwards for the effort. :3

I would like to know if you still wanted your character drawn (I need a few more reference pics and you aren't answering your messages xD)

Milkyway45

Rank 0
Milkyway45
PostedApr 29, 2012 12:09 pm
shuuchuu wrote:
Milkyway45 wrote:

I will do it if you are willing to wait a week and a half for me to start drawing it (Im a bit flooded with commissions at the moment. For a chibi it would be 150g for colored and all (I do them fairly complicated) Message me if you there's anything else you want to know.  

Ok,thanks for letting me know ^^

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedApr 30, 2012 4:11 am
Can you do non-EE characters? If so I'd be interested in getting a few commissions from you.

~Lil_Kizuna

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 30, 2012 6:52 am
Kizuna7 wrote:
Can you do non-EE characters? If so I'd be interested in getting a few commissions from you.

~Lil_Kizuna

I'd be happy to :3 But I'll only be able to start your commissions in about 2 weeks (if you are willing to wait that long). I'll put you in my drawing queue so you dont lose your spot. Message me all the details for your drawing.