Author Message

IAMTHEPOOH

Rank 0
IAMTHEPOOH
Joined
16 Oct 2010
Posts
51
Location
United States
PostedMay 24, 2012 10:16 am

ikr

They definitely need ot put more prizes for after 30 days, unless its already done.Im at 34 days now, I hope they done stop it,because I might just start new accounts to play.The new accounts get so much in guns, gold coupons,char bonuses, and now attendance stuff on top of that, wheres my long term gifts?Gold coupons?Also for kill events why does that stop at such a low kill count?Shouldnt 25k,50k,75,100k or more kills deserve a reward too?Armor and guns are very expensive to buy even in the gold shop, help out your LOYAL players AERIA!

Advertisement

hm2000

Rank 0
hm2000
Joined
29 Jan 2012
Posts
13
Location
Alexandria Egypt
PostedMay 24, 2012 5:46 pm
please life time the event to 12/6

please to get my reward !!!@@@

g3orge_m4

Rank 0
Joined
09 Mar 2012
Posts
3
Location
Romania
PostedMay 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: ikr

IAMTHEPOOH wrote:
They definitely need ot put more prizes for after 30 days, unless its already done.Im at 34 days now, I hope they done stop it,because I might just start new accounts to play.The new accounts get so much in guns, gold coupons,char bonuses, and now attendance stuff on top of that, wheres my long term gifts?Gold coupons?Also for kill events why does that stop at such a low kill count?Shouldnt 25k,50k,75,100k or more kills deserve a reward too?Armor and guns are very expensive to buy even in the gold shop, help out your LOYAL players AERIA!  

you have 34 days i have 41 days Smile)

dayin223

Rank 0
Joined
23 Dec 2011
Posts
1
Location
United States
PostedMay 27, 2012 8:03 am
there is no more than 30 days T.T i have 8 extra days Crying or Very sad

zombieplayer10

Rank 4
zombieplayer10
Joined
29 Jan 2012
Posts
2615
Location
Dade city United States
PostedMay 27, 2012 10:11 am

Re: ikr

IAMTHEPOOH wrote:
They definitely need ot put more prizes for after 30 days, unless its already done.Im at 34 days now, I hope they done stop it,because I might just start new accounts to play.The new accounts get so much in guns, gold coupons,char bonuses, and now attendance stuff on top of that, wheres my long term gifts?Gold coupons?Also for kill events why does that stop at such a low kill count?Shouldnt 25k,50k,75,100k or more kills deserve a reward too?Armor and guns are very expensive to buy even in the gold shop, help out your LOYAL players AERIA!  


They already are helping.....
Oh yeah you get akies px around 50k kills I think zait around 10-20k kills
All you need to do is save your money and gold is like a thing you can save up to about 500k
If you meet good people they could gift you stuff.
Look at DesireD he is like full ap from friends.

Dubblew

Rank 4
Dubblew
Joined
29 Feb 2012
Posts
2446
Location
In Portugal
PostedMay 27, 2012 12:54 pm
hm2000 wrote:
please life time the event to 12/6

please to get my reward !!!@@@  
Terribly sorry to tell you this, but this event ends in the end of the month, May 31st 2012 =/

chetoospepsi

Rank 0
chetoospepsi
Joined
14 Aug 2010
Posts
101
Location
Cairo Egypt
PostedMay 27, 2012 4:00 pm
Im In day 40 or 45 xD
I Stoped gettin gifts after The SE can i get more gifts !!

ania1234

Rank 3
ania1234
Joined
04 Mar 2010
Posts
854
Location
Poland
PostedMay 27, 2012 4:01 pm
chetoospepsi wrote:
Im In day 40 or 45 xD
I Stoped gettin gifts after The SE can i get more gifts !!  

Many of us were logged on for more than 30 days.
But we don't beg for more gifts.
So quit, you're just wasting your time =)

Know any powerposters / doubleposters? Contact me here.

maorimola2

Rank 0
Joined
30 Apr 2012
Posts
6
Location
Israel
PostedJun 01, 2012 5:52 am

noooo

im was in 29 days cmon !!!!!!!!!whay its over now ???????

ania1234

Rank 3
ania1234
Joined
04 Mar 2010
Posts
854
Location
Poland
PostedJun 01, 2012 10:00 am

Re: noooo

maorimola2 wrote:
im was in 29 days cmon !!!!!!!!!whay its over now ???????  

You had 45 or more days to log on, should be more active ^_^

Know any powerposters / doubleposters? Contact me here.
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: