shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 13, 2012 3:38 pm   Last edited by shuuchuu on Jul 13, 2012 12:26 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Eden Character Artwork :3

Comment plz! I'd appreciate it
Hey guys!
I'm new on the forums, but i thought i would add a couple of my sketchs i did of the game's classes. Everyone's drawings were just so cute in this forum! <3 It made me want to draw too Very Happy
Thank you for looking!

If you want to see my other sketchs you can go to my link : http://a-killer-artist.deviantart.com/gallery/36615681
Advertisement

LemuresXL

Rank 0
LemuresXL
PostedApr 13, 2012 3:41 pm
Been seeing her do a lot of work for a year now, she's improved over that time and doing great. She's awesome, and so is her face. Boosh

fs.sahil

Rank 0
PostedApr 14, 2012 2:24 am

Re: Eden Character Artwork :3

shuuchuu wrote:
Hey guys!
I'm new on the forums, but i thought i would add a couple of my sketchs i did of the game's classes. Everyone's drawings were just so cute in this forum! <3 It made me want to draw too Very Happy
Thank you for looking!

p.s. if anyone ever wants their character drawn, i'd be happy to do it Smile pm me!

If you want to see my other sketchs you can go to my link : http://a-killer-artist.deviantart.com/gallery/36615681  

Wow, just absolutely amazing artwork *-* you are a really good artist I'd say <3 did you draw any other classes than Shaman? and awww, that alpaca and the girl is so cute!

Edit- oh, I just went to your deviant art.. wow.. I am gonna follow you there *-* you draw many classes and they are just beautiful!

Pariscova

Rank 0
Pariscova
PostedApr 14, 2012 6:05 am

fs.sahil wrote:

Wow, just absolutely amazing artwork *-* you are a really good artist I'd say <3 did you draw any other classes than Shaman? and awww, that alpaca and the girl is so cute!

Edit- oh, I just went to your deviant art.. wow.. I am gonna follow you there *-* you draw many classes and they are just beautiful!  

Seconded. Great Shaman, and I'm headed to that DA right now to see if you have a Blade Dancer <3

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 14, 2012 9:32 am
I'll do one if you want Wink do you have any suggestions for the pose of the blade dancer and the costume?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedApr 14, 2012 11:53 am
There's are really good, the Alpaca is so cute! 8D
Do you color them by chance? =o

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 14, 2012 12:39 pm
If you have a request that you want me to draw i will gladly color it Smile (either in colored pencils or photoshop)

FCdr1fter

Rank 0
FCdr1fter
PostedApr 14, 2012 2:23 pm
Amazing drawings! I would love to have you draw my character, but I haven't yet unlocked the Class(es) that I plan on using Sad

rethrethreth

Rank 0
rethrethreth
PostedApr 14, 2012 2:56 pm
Holy crap! Your drawings are amazing~ *o*

shuuchuu

Rank 0
shuuchuu
PostedApr 14, 2012 3:45 pm

Pariscova wrote:

Seconded. Great Shaman, and I'm headed to that DA right now to see if you have a Blade Dancer <3  

I finished a drawing of a blade dancer and thought you might like it Razz