ImmortalTears

Rank 0
ImmortalTears
PostedApr 12, 2012 10:57 am

Roleplay

Roleplay about shaiya toons
I was hoping someone would do a roleplay with me about our shaiya toons. I think it would be pretty interesting and I want to see what we can come up with.
Advertisement

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedApr 14, 2012 4:57 am
role playing o.o

sounds interesting XD

although i hate to start first O.o

<waits for someone to start first>

RETIRED
Some people get high on conflict and drama. Stay away from it all and live on cupcakes..

ImmortalTears

Rank 0
ImmortalTears
PostedApr 14, 2012 8:45 am
well I have and idea if you would be interested.

HowlingxSoul

Rank 0
PostedMay 01, 2012 12:43 pm
Any rp on Shaiya?

ImmortalTears

Rank 0
ImmortalTears
PostedMay 03, 2012 6:49 pm
Yes. Anything anyone can think of.

ImmortalTears

Rank 0
ImmortalTears
PostedMay 31, 2012 9:34 pm
Ok, I am just going to start. Anybody can jump in whenever they wish.

Talathiel sighed heavily as she trudged through Beika. Not many people were out and abut at this time and she was seriously hoping to find some people to help. Traveling alone tended to put a heavy weight on her heart and she just wanted some companionship. Lately though, not many people were asking for help and if they did, they just leeched off of her. She could handle helping people, but she would not tolerate leechers. With no luck in Beika, she decided to head into Keo, stock up on supplies, and head back to where she belonged.

"To Keo, please." she said to the gatekeeper and in a few moments, she was at the city. A lot of people were running about, but none were interested in her. Most had parties already and it seemed particularly, well, weird to just go up randomly to them and ask to join them.

Talathiel walked up to the liquid medicine merchant, going through supplies and provisions she might need. You would think a level of 40 would atleast get the attention of some people, but they didn't seem at all interested...