Advertisement

sairusaigen

Rank 0
sairusaigen
PostedJan 18, 2013 11:31 am
Planned IGN: SairuSaigen
Planned Race: Halfkin
Favourite Class: Cleric
Ambitions: Creating the best guild in eden eternal!
A bit about you: Helpful , makes events for her guild members, helps them level, rewards them for leveling, etc.
Anything else: Join Saigen Very Happy

Kuromi001

Rank 0
Kuromi001
PostedJan 29, 2013 4:44 am
Planned IGN: Kuromi_001
Planned Race: Human
Favourite Class: Thief
Ambitions: To become Lv50 soon Laughing and save up a lot of gold! Planning to create a guild at that level Cool
A bit about you Helpful and Full of advice, even though I'm a low level player... I still help people who are confused about things ^^' I sometimes become a racist because of the races (xD LOL That happens nowadays), But I still do give some respect. I'm in a happy and active guild Very Happy
Anything else: Newbies, you're all Welcome to join Diamond guild ^_^ Just whisper Flower, PwrdCherryFTW or Maylor they are the ones that manage the guild most of the time. We help others as much as we can Embarassed Inactive members for a week will be kicked out though Confused

SunMist22148

Rank 0
SunMist22148
PostedJan 31, 2013 10:07 am

Hai, I'm Flower

New post, not new player =)
IGN: Flower
Race: Human
Current level: 60
Favorite class: Samurai
Ambitions: To help people and be a great guild leader. =)
A little about me: I'm 21. I've been playing Eden since last April. I love games (EE, most any RPGs, some old school titles like Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, etc.), anime (Fullmetal Alchemist, Rosario + Vampire, Elfin Lied, etc.), and I LOVE to read and just learn new things. I'm fairly friendly, I suppose. I'll always try my best to be there for other people. <3
Anything else: I am a very proud guild leader (Diamond guild on the Diamond server), and I luff the color green. :3

Talk to me anytime! \o/

kecapmanis

Rank 0
kecapmanis
PostedFeb 05, 2013 9:10 am

Hiiyaaaa

I'm a goddess that wants to make your dream come true
IGN:Evora
Race: Halfkin
Fav Class: Cleric

I'm ill-tempered, self-centered, rude n less care with others feeling

deadmeat309

Rank 0
PostedFeb 05, 2013 8:21 pm
Planned ign: no idea yet
Race: halfkin its looking like
Fav class: the hunter
Little extra: new player to EE hopin i love it and play it often still havent played yet as patching takes quite a bit of time it appears but i do feel like its goin to be worth the wait when im known by all for pvp/pve skills Smile

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
PostedFeb 06, 2013 4:45 pm
deadmeat309 wrote:
Planned ign: no idea yet
Race: halfkin its looking like
Fav class: the hunter
Little extra: new player to EE hopin i love it and play it often still havent played yet as patching takes quite a bit of time it appears but i do feel like its goin to be worth the wait when im known by all for pvp/pve skills Smile  

Halfkin all the way ! o/

Welcome everyone c:

NeimaraDsalv

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2013 3:54 am
Planned IGN: Alione
Planned Race: Human
Favourite Class: Illusionist (surprisingly)
Ambitions: I recently was introduced to Primes and have gotten half of my overall outfit. Would definitely love to complete it before summer. Also, want to make the levels of all other characters comparable, as I will camp out at lvl 48 until this goal is achieved. Love me some CE! Smile

A bit about you: I just so happened upon this game two weeks ago, when TERA was having a maintenance period. The anime style definitely appeals to me, but the gameplay is nothing elementary. I have been blessed to have the community respond to several requests I have made in the forums and in-game. I want to pay it forward and enjoy being able to pass on what tidbits I learn to others. I look forward to the many adventures that are sure to come.

Anything else: I wish there was a telethon to "suggest" that the developers make a number of Primes available a la carte. Every time I log in, I have to check out the many vendors at the mall. ;p

EgRedz

Rank 0
EgRedz
PostedMay 17, 2013 6:41 am   Last edited by EgRedz on May 17, 2013 12:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total

o.O
IGN: Blacklisted
Race: Halfkin
Class/Lvl: Ranger/75
About me: meh 27, guy. Don't let the sig confuse you... idk, realized I never posted on this just wanted to introduce myself. Black from WL if you ever need help ingame just pm me or run 70+ Trials.

brakebonnes

Rank 0
brakebonnes
PostedMay 17, 2013 7:09 am
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Puiii Q_Q come to sapphire Q_Q <o.o<