violakritter

Rank 0
PostedDec 13, 2012 5:00 pm
Due to the rollback I'm back to 27 and am kinda quirky playing again due to the quests that I don't know what's the proper sequence to do it. XD Hopefully my mood picks up so I can level again.!
Advertisement

liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedDec 13, 2012 5:03 pm
Good luck leveling back up buddy You can do it Very Happy

Sometimes we're forced to make decisions that we don't want to. It's our job to see things through to the end no matter how bad things get.

liaison32

Rank 0
liaison32
PostedDec 14, 2012 4:14 am
liljj1234 wrote:
liaison32 wrote:
Hello to all new players!
IGN: Liaison
Race: Anura
Current Level: 41
Favorite Class: Cleric/Illusionist(Until higher levels *.*)
Ambitions: Become the best support and simply make friends
A little about me:I'm a bit anti-social in real life due to problems and preferences, enjoy playing games, reading manga, watching anime, and almost anything that is blue :D
Anything else:Froggies are cute! :3  

Nice picture I had one from that anime as my picture a while ago  

Hehe.. thanks ^.^ I like yours too, from Vampire Knight if I remember correctly ^.^a

animecutiechan

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
animecutiechan
PostedDec 16, 2012 9:22 pm
Hello my name is Ani, I really forgot how to play this game after quiting almost 2 years ago. I really hope to make friends and find a nice guild to fit into. I'm a chocolate asain with black hair and brown eyes and I love manga, anime, japanese stuff, and MMOrpgs of course. I'ma girl gamer and love to make friends but most of the time I'm very shy. Embarassed I'm watching the anime Aria: the scarlet ammo. and I love it so far! I hope to see u in the game ^_^!

misscapnotter

Rank 0
misscapnotter
PostedDec 22, 2012 11:01 pm

:D

Hello everyone. >:3

IGN: Asuna__x
Race: Human
Current level: 38
Favorite class: Illusionist
Ambitions: To make new friends and have fun. Very Happy~!
A little about me: My name is Ashley, I am 19. I'm going to college for Simulation and Game Development. I'm a cashier. xD In my free time other than playing Eden, I exercise everyday, paint/draw, sleeping, cooking, hanging out with friends, playing other video games(League of Legends, KH series, FF, WoW, Starcraft, etc.), watching and reading Anime. I also have an amazing boyfriend who I love dearly. :>
Anything else: Little secret: I LOVELOVELOVE to Cosplay. xD Also my icon is an actual picture of me if anyone asks. xD My FB is on my profile if anyone would like to add me on there as well. ^__^ ~

Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion. There are more important things. ~

Hiro.x3

Rank 1
Hiro.x3
In your heart,inside your dreams United States
PostedDec 24, 2012 1:26 pm
IGN: xHiro/Puppy
Race: Halfkin
Current Level: xHiro lvl 46, Puppy lvl 14 (Plan to be new main soon)
Favorite Class: Mage>Cleric>Illu
Ambitions: To be well known, make alot of friends I can keep and play with, continue to support aeria~
A little about me: Hmm lets see Im shy until you get to know me, funny (well try to be lol), caring and loyal. I will always be here if you ever need someone to talk to :3 I love meeting new people and my time here on aeria is one of the best times if my life. I joined aeria about 2yrs ago which introduced me to my 1st MMO Domo online. Ever since then I found a new love and hobby for MMOs and I love it <3
Anything else: Feel free to add me in game or on here or both lol So feel free to do so I talk to everyone and I will always be here to help anyone in need. It's a pleasure to meet you all and I hope every last one of you have a Merry Christmas so bb for now~

Suzurachi

Rank 0
Suzurachi
PostedDec 24, 2012 9:21 pm
IGN: Ruikitty
Class: All Smile I have no favorites.
Ambitions: To make sure I can bring my guild happiness and a safe , fun time playing Eden Eternal online Smile.
A bit about you: I am 16 year old , love to make friends ,love to share any knowledge I have Smile! I love to help people , support them so they can meet their goals and make sure they can always have fun! ^_^ . I love to watch anime, play games, learn new things, hanging out with friends, watching movies and I LOVE to HUG PEOPLE >:3. In Eden Eternal I am Ruikitty , guild leader of Rose Smile.
Anything else: Come join rose Smile Because I know you are beautiful <3.

kokoisloco

Rank 0
kokoisloco
PostedDec 28, 2012 5:14 pm
IGN: Seirei
Favourite Class: Bard / Templar, gonna level up everything else anyway!
Ambitions: To meet fun people to play with and to be part of something! Dun care about anything else :3 being alone is so lonely Sad
A bit about you: I'm just that random 21 year old person on the interwebs that likes to do random stuff.. I guess? I love watching anime, drawing, playing MMO's. And I love pillows, spicy food, cute stuffed animals, kittens and puppy's, hanging out with my friends and family, and teasing my big sister!
And I have to add, I sometimes get the feeling I should be a girl Shocked But all that cute stuff is so tempting! I just want to hug and kiss it all! Grrrrr!

Anything else: Feel free to add me ingame or pm me or whatever. I love talking and getting attention Embarassed Razz ... and I'm a bit shy at first, but if you hit my head long enough I will get trough that!

Seirei~ Diamond Server~

liljj1234

Rank 2
liljj1234
PostedJan 02, 2013 6:23 am
Happy belated new years every one now I have a goal for all of you reach level 66 and play with my bored but I always need new friends >.>

Sometimes we're forced to make decisions that we don't want to. It's our job to see things through to the end no matter how bad things get.

Karirr

Rank 0
Karirr
PostedJan 02, 2013 3:51 pm
IGN:Karir
Favourite classes: Samurai, Illusionist, Ranger
Ambitions: Have alot of fun and meeting new people!
A bit about you: I'm 20 years old and come from Holland. I live on my own because I study. My hobby's are watching movies/anime and playing Eden Eternal
Anything else: Feel free to add me! I'm always in for a talk or having some fun ingame.

See you all ingame!