Slotdawg

Rank 0
PostedApr 10, 2012 7:22 pm

Loot

You really need to fix the loot bosses drop and the frequency. I am not sure what you changed but most people in my alliance at the 100lvl are seeing horrible loot. Khoi Khoi 90 Hard should not be dropping Destroyers. That is mini boss loot and quite frankly you are going to be losing people to your crazy loot tables of purples on main Hard bosses.

Once you start hitting 80+ most players NEED orange and better to progress. Purple does not cut it at this point and when I can run 8 dungeon's in a row with purple drops you have issues. How many have quit this game over this already? Most people at 90+ have spent money and when they quit you make 0 dollars.

I am only seeing 1 orange gem roughly every other day now running 6/6 daily. Poor poor %'s on the programming end. Anyway rant over please fix this.
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedApr 11, 2012 12:31 am
Not every drop can be everything you desire as then you would have everything you need. There are many ways to get gear at 80+ you don't need orange or better to progress. It helps but isn't absolutely needed.You can always hit a tier lower in dungeons. 60-110 drop orange gear. 80-110 drop red gear.

Players will have their good days and their bad days with loot drops. Give it time and you'll see what you need to drop. Purple items will be on Main boss loot tables for max difficulty, you won't always get only orange or only red from them.

Good luck with your loot and best of luck.

dethmatic

Rank 0
dethmatic
PostedApr 19, 2012 1:11 pm

the loot drops have changed even if the developers will not admit it, back in the day 90 he-ll and 100 he-ll used to drop red items very frequently now they drop them at a very rare pace, I have yet to get a red item from 90 he-ll and I've ran it anywhere from 4 to 6 times daily for the last month, you can say well you're just bad luck i'm afraid 0% out over 150 plus runs is not bad luck it is bad drop rate, luckily the addition of purgatory has fixed this kind of, I've gotten more red gear out of purgatory than dungeons

purgatory ; 4 red
dungeon ; 0

Slotdawg

Rank 0
PostedApr 20, 2012 10:02 am
To sum up my last post since I think my main point was missed due to my rant.

It wasn't about me not getting what I wanted. It was about the appropriate level items dropping from bosses per their level and difficulty. That is all.