PostedApr 11, 2012 7:03 am
Glad it was a recent update tysm anex can't wait and keep up the good work

Advertisement

iKawaii512

Rank 0
iKawaii512
PostedApr 11, 2012 8:07 am
I'm really looking forward to this.
I'll be patient so that when the game comes out it won't end badly like the others.
I'm so excitedddddddddd for lime!

Aura Kingdom IGN: Rhyfie || Guild: Fire_Nation

sceneryshot

Rank 0
sceneryshot
PostedApr 11, 2012 9:09 am
Man, it might be hard to come back in a few more months. Sad

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedApr 11, 2012 9:52 am
Thanks for the update Anex. I agree that I don't like waiting longer, but with those fixes, it'll totally be worth it Smile

Until then, looks like I'll be stepping away from the Lime community as GS. I'll be offering my event services to the EE community, and if they don't accept me on the team, I'll just be taking a break until LO launches. Feel free to poke me any time though ^^ *huggles everyone*

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedApr 11, 2012 10:32 am
Yay I thanks for the up date^^ think everyone's happy to hear that things are moving along. ^^ Not so happy about this "Add private shops"though it's just going to add lag in important areas like Eden or any oother game I've played hopefully they add a whole new area or channal only for selling because it's to hard to have a bunch if shops in a place like blue coral causing a bunch of lag for people when there's quite a few storyline quest there. =o=

<3

GreatJohnSmith

Rank 0
GreatJohnSmith
PostedApr 11, 2012 11:39 am
guys, they forgot to ask for your bunny tails.

also if this is going to take forever could you get them to finish the ranged/hunter job while they're at it?

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedApr 11, 2012 12:22 pm
-crosses fingers for more delays so that musician is released at launch-
and moar keigers

aeria.anex

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.anex
PostedApr 11, 2012 12:33 pm
ittoujuu wrote:

Did Sirius say anything about combat, or were they mum on that?  

They mentioned a re-vamping of the database structure and client/server communication. I poked back at them asking how, if all, this would effect combat; I'm still awaiting a response. I also mentioned that issues such as combat delay and white damage were some of the main pain points expressed by users during the Alpha tests.

fantasykristal

Rank 1
fantasykristal
PostedApr 11, 2012 1:50 pm
wow thats alot!

and its sad that it will definately take a while, but the game will be sooo much more enjoyable and fun for sure with this!
Alpha was amazing and alot of fun, but with all this stuff added in? I'll have to find a new word to show how much im freaking out xD Which is a good thing!

Cant wait for the New LO!

KinTharEl

Rank 2
KinTharEl
PostedApr 11, 2012 2:19 pm
Well, being someone who is completely unable to play due to annoying irl situations (everyone knows my pain), this is good news for me.

Sirius seems to be listening to it's gamers (unlike a lot of f2p devs *cough*GrandFantasia*cough*). Not that it has much of a choice. Lime Odyssey needs to be a success for them at this point, the EN version more than ever with the other versions tanking.

All these changes are rather welcome at this point. As someone versed with the SDLC, all I can say is that I hope that this comes out for White Box testing with the least amount of bugs that Sirius can manage to do. That's the best both the Aeria staff and the gaming community can hope for.

I'll be tuned in very carefully to see what's going on with the game. It's the only one I feel like I want to play at all from now on. Anex has already proven to me his mettle against tough projects, so this should be right up his alley. Venom's also a very talented GM in Aeria's Staff, so this game has a rather solid line-up from Aeria.

My general assumption about this game is that we'll get another Alpha coming up.. after most of these changes are implemented. Then, after a few bug fixes for a few weeks, CB should roll out. All this is under the timeline of... say... four to six months at the very least. A lot of time, but all worth it in my honest opinion. Why make something half heartedly and full of errors? Sit down with Sirius and buckle up. This game is going to be good when everything that you just posted is added.

Go Team Lime Odyssey. Lol.

Coming Soon.