Chrystephen

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2012 1:12 am

Thanks for the info!

Exactly what we needed to hear!
I will agree with most that we don't really like to hear LO being delayed even further, but this is exactly the information I felt we needed to hear and in the right level of detail. Thank you for keeping us informed and knowing that those of us who will be experiencing the Server Merger/New Server in EE tonight will have plenty of time to work on the new server there once it is up and running.

Enjoy life to the fullest, but not at the expense of others!
Advertisement

Kiarax

Rank 2
PostedApr 11, 2012 1:48 am
ittoujuu wrote:
From my time spent in the game, the thing I'd like Sirius to look into most is the battle system - things like how normal attacks felt completely pointless, gear didn't seem to do much for your DEF, and how fighting wasn't very dynamic. IMO, almost everything about LO could stay as it is if they made combat more enjoyable to play, because ultimately, fighting stuff is what people spend a majority of their time doing in an MMO, so it should be fun.

Did Sirius say anything about combat, or were they mum on that?  

Cosigning this. I think it's very important they take a look at the core combat mechanics before they worry about some of the fluff in the OP. It's hard to say whether some of the mechanics were just absolutely terrible decisions or just flat out broken, but either way they need to be amended. Either way, I'm glad to hear Sirius are still very keen to work on the game despite the failed launches in other territories. LO has the potential to be a great game with a bit more work and you can tell they put a lot of love in to the world itself. Looking forward to see what comes of this.

<P><br>[Jam : Aquamarine]

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedApr 11, 2012 1:50 am
Kiarax wrote:
ittoujuu wrote:
From my time spent in the game, the thing I'd like Sirius to look into most is the battle system - things like how normal attacks felt completely pointless, gear didn't seem to do much for your DEF, and how fighting wasn't very dynamic. IMO, almost everything about LO could stay as it is if they made combat more enjoyable to play, because ultimately, fighting stuff is what people spend a majority of their time doing in an MMO, so it should be fun.

Did Sirius say anything about combat, or were they mum on that?  

Cosigning this. I think it's very important they take a look at the core combat mechanics before they worry about some of the fluff in the OP. It's hard to say whether some of the mechanics were just absolutely terrible decisions or just flat out broken, but either way they need to be amended. Either way, I'm glad to hear Sirius are still very keen to work on the game despite the failed launches in other territories. LO has the potential to be a great game with a bit more work and you can tell they put a lot of love in to the world itself. Looking forward to see what comes of this.  

Indeed, and when your a mage ...and your spells are getting interupted ...lmao normal attacks ? might as well just give up !

ryuHamaru

Rank 1
ryuHamaru
PostedApr 11, 2012 2:58 am
Noo! Make LO My B-day and come out on the 25th Q.Q Please please please. I promise not to make anymore bad remarks against Aeria. ^^ Pinky swear.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 11, 2012 3:00 am
Yay for an update.
Thanks, Anex.

Also, yay for GvG~

rinsha

Rank 4
rinsha
PostedApr 11, 2012 3:08 am
as happy as i am that they are doing all these changes i sincerely hope they leave one or 2 dgns like the good old dgns from other MMOs as some of us would prefer variety

apart from that and the combat issue i cant wait to see what happens with lime

feilidxy

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
feilidxy
PostedApr 11, 2012 4:08 am
:O wow developer actually responding to game publisher, nice to see ;3 everything sounds nice except for PvP (maybe >< don't turn into GF PvP complete crap >>) more waiting as expected but by the sounds it seems worth it ^^ thanks for the update anex ;o

Ronny Wolf

Rank 1
PostedApr 11, 2012 4:37 am   Last edited by Ronny Wolf on Apr 11, 2012 5:27 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: Lime Odyssey Status Report 4/10

aeria.anex wrote:
I’m sure you’re now thinking, “woah, that sounds awesome but it’s going to take some time”. Well you’re correct. The development and quality assurance time needed to complete these tasks is a few month engagement.

That was the rough estimate some of us were looking for. Thank you very much. Very Happy

joaniti

Rank 0
joaniti
PostedApr 11, 2012 5:08 am
It's always good to read the status reports, seems like things are going in the right direction Smile

I am nature, you are art, let's see how we can compare.

littlebigbear

Rank 0
littlebigbear
PostedApr 11, 2012 5:20 am
Looking very delicious......
Now gimmi my cookies with lime :3....

Gogogogog guys Very Happy... make lime the game we want it to be \o/

Great work ^.^