Wiccsty

Rank 0
PostedApr 08, 2012 10:47 am

Grand Fantasia Wont Start

I just downloaded Grand Fantasia. The launcher works perfectly, but when I press the little play button for GF, it shows that its loading for less than a second, then nothing. I've looked at the other forums and everything they are telling me to do looks nothing like what I have. I have windows 7.

Help Sad
Advertisement

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedApr 08, 2012 12:25 pm

Re: Grand Fantasia Wont Start

Wiccsty wrote:
I just downloaded Grand Fantasia. The launcher works perfectly, but when I press the little play button for GF, it shows that its loading for less than a second, then nothing. I've looked at the other forums and everything they are telling me to do looks nothing like what I have. I have windows 7.

Help Sad  

Need to give a bit more info, What exactly is happening. Where is it closing, does an error pop up, etc.

ACMAK666

Rank 0
ACMAK666
PostedApr 18, 2012 4:53 pm

Same problem.

I press start and nothing happens.
I have downloaded GF several time's without any problems and i don't have any problems patching either but when i press start it doesn't start the game... it act's as if it is loading (little hourglass) for like 3 secconds but nothing happens at all not even an error. I have played GF just fine before (but i got bored of it so i stopped and removed it) but now it just won't start Sad I use Windows xp and i use aeria ignite and i'm from holland. I dont know if that matters though. Also i have noticed that when i am installing it i can see what it is doing (you see like Extracting package 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 etc. but package number 13 is always missing and i have no idea why.
And i made sure my firewall allows GF to run.
Please help

Rakusen

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
Rakusen
PostedApr 18, 2012 7:42 pm
If you're using Aeria Ignite, then instead, open the Grand Fantasia folder and run Launcher.exe or _Launcher.exe.

Aeria Ignite is a buggy program at the moment.

Contact Us~Don't be afraid to ask for help~Terms of Service~

ACMAK666

Rank 0
ACMAK666
PostedApr 19, 2012 10:25 am
I have been using the lounchers but it still doesn't work Sad

ACMAK666

Rank 0
ACMAK666
PostedApr 19, 2012 11:50 am
Also i have noticed that in the erm... task management if that is what it's called (the Ctrl alt delete thing) there is still a process running called: GrandFantasia.exe even after i closed GF and aeria ignite. Hope this helps...

killercartel

Rank 0
PostedAug 04, 2012 10:59 am
what i did was launched it then the error came up. after use task manager to close it then went to the launcher and ran as administrator. it worked for me

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedAug 04, 2012 11:01 am
killercartel wrote:
what i did was launched it then the error came up. after use task manager to close it then went to the launcher and ran as administrator. it worked for me  

Please do not necro old threads.