Amugi

Aeria: Product Manager
Amugi
PostedApr 04, 2012 9:35 pm

[Need Help Buying Crystal?]

Follow this guide!
As a new player to Crystal Saga, you may run into circumstances where the game asks you to pay in "Crystals" but you do not have any and have no idea how to get some for your account. Well, this is the guide for you!

First, click on the Shop button in the top right of the screen. This will open the in-game Item Shop.

Then, click the Buy Crystal button in the bottom left of the Item Shop

Once you have clicked the Buy Crystal button a new window will open. If you already have Aeria Points on your account you can now select the amount of Crystals you wish to purchase by clicking the appropriate Buy button.

If you do not have Aeria Points you will need add them to your account. Click on the AP for Your Country from the Crystal Saga server selection screen or go directly to the Billing Center. There are a number of options available for purchasing Aeria Points so pick the option that is best for you.

Aeria Point purchases are generally very fast, however if this is your first purchase, you may need to wait for 15 minutes before using your Aeria Points. Once you have Aeria Points, you can view how many you have on this page: Aeria Point Recharge History

Once you have Aeria Points on your account, you can return to beginning of this guide and purchase Crystal Saga Crystals!
Advertisement

2Korrupt

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2012 2:45 am

Problems with AP

Can't use AP?
Waiting for my ap to show up?
My ap appears here-- https://billing.aeriagames.com/report/in_list.asp

and says I have an available balance sufficient to cover my purchase, however the in game client tells me "User doesn't have enough AP to complete transaction Please refresh the game page and try again."

I have cleared cache and cookies, restarted browser, and still no luck. Any ideas?

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedJun 21, 2012 11:15 am
2Korrupt, is it still not working?
Maybe you just had to wait a short while for the whole thing to process

frozenbolt40

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2012 11:57 am
Is this your first time buying ap?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SiegmundV

Rank 0
SiegmundV
PostedJun 21, 2012 12:45 pm
You must wait a time period before the AP really reflect on your account. It's a security measure.

2Korrupt

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2012 12:47 pm

Still not working

Almost 12 hours now
User doesn't have enough AP to complete transaction Please refresh the game page and try again.

https://billing.aeriagames.com/report/in_list.asp reports I have 510 available AP and is correctly reflected on my toolbar in the top right corner, but as soon as I go to Crystal Saga the number 510 changes to a red "Error" message, and the game tells me the message above when I try to buy crystal.

And yes, it's my first time buying AP... I wanted to make sure it would go smoothly before I bought a large amount and I am somewhat hesitant at this point. Should I attempt to obtain a refund, or wait and hope something happens? I filled out a trouble ticket last night but it's still in "UnOpened" status.

#7918493: [Other] Problem using my AP?

EDIT:: Siegmund, the site says first time buyers must wait "15 minutes" to use their AP. it's been over 12 hours now.

2Korrupt

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Screenshots

Scredshots
This is what happens---

Outside of game--

Inside game--

ErinYee

Rank 2
ErinYee
PostedJun 21, 2012 2:10 pm
That Error is familiar xD
I have seen it before!

Anyway, I see that you have already sent a ticket =O
Was that to the billing department, here?
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/billing

2Korrupt

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2012 4:05 pm
Yeah, that's correct. Still status "UnOpened"

frozenbolt40

Rank 0
PostedJun 21, 2012 4:49 pm
Your account is on review period, wait 3-5 days and you will be able to use them, I had the same thing happen my first time buying.

Posted By Aeria Mobile