ZeroAnubis

Rank 0
ZeroAnubis
PostedApr 04, 2012 6:54 pm

My Random Artwork

Most of these are projects i made for my Computer Art class, with a few exceptions.
I posted these in the WolfTeam forums, since thats the primary game that i play, and one of the other players suggested i post them here so that the entire community could see, enjoy, and comment on them, so here goes...

The first ones are a group of pics in which the class was supposed to take a word, and either make a picture, or alter a picture in order to reflect the meaning of the word.

next up, a simple abstract design, which was the very first class project.

in this pic, we were supposed to alter a photo in order to properly portray "Why I Do What I Do."

Our next project was to create a character.

then a simple animation, although i'm not sure if the animation itself will show here on the forums, but we'll see...

and the most recently finished project was to be a movie poster, inspired by the movie posters of the 1950's.

other than these, i also have two sigs that i made...

and thats the end of my current computer art. at this point, i'm working on a Japanese print, which is the next to last assignment for the class. if you would like, i'll post the finished product here after its done.

comments, criticisms and karma are greatly appreciated, but not required. hope you all enjoy my work, and thanks for taking the time to have a look.
Advertisement

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedApr 04, 2012 7:06 pm
Great work, hope to see more in the future, I'm looking to create an event in the near future for artistic gamers. Keep a good imagination handy!

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedApr 04, 2012 7:26 pm
Awesome Artwork! Especially like the Headshot one. Great Job!

Keep It Up.

ZeroAnubis

Rank 0
ZeroAnubis
PostedApr 04, 2012 7:40 pm
thanks lights. the headshot and the character are my two personal favs, but i have a feeling when i finish this japanese print it will take the top spot in my book.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedApr 04, 2012 8:01 pm
Cool artworks ^^

But poor bunny =(

ZeroAnubis

Rank 0
ZeroAnubis
PostedApr 05, 2012 9:54 am
lol, the bunny is actually a character from a comic book called "Johnny the Homicidal Maniac," which is made by Jhonen Vasquez, the artist responsible for the "Invader Zim" series on nickolodeon. i just sketched it out in photoshop and added the animation. and don't worry, its a plushie, not a real bunny. thanks for the compliment.

ZeroAnubis

Rank 0
ZeroAnubis
PostedApr 05, 2012 9:56 am
wth, where did my sig go on the last post?

SiegLhein

Rank 4
SiegLhein
PostedApr 05, 2012 12:02 pm
ZeroAnubis wrote:
wth, where did my sig go on the last post?  

It does that when you edit a post.

vally_vali2004

Rank 4
vally_vali2004
PostedApr 14, 2012 10:29 am
i like the one with the rabit and the nail Razz

ZeroAnubis

Rank 0
ZeroAnubis
PostedApr 17, 2012 12:44 pm
finally finished this one. took forever, but part of that is because i kept not working on it, because i felt like playing WolfTeam instead. Laughing

enjoy, and comments are encouraged.