GMStingRay

GameMaster: USA
GMStingRay
PostedApr 03, 2012 5:35 pm   Last edited by GMStingRay on Apr 11, 2012 4:00 pm. Edited 2 times in total

[Contest - Ended] Troll a Forum, Go to Jail!

Prepare to do hard time trolls!
So I was enjoying my breakfast of champions, peanut butter flavored Captain Crunch for anyone interested in becoming a fellow champion, when I came across the following news story located HERE.

Arizona House Bill 2549 passed both legislative houses last Thursday and is now awaiting approval from Arizona's governor Brewer. The statute states that:

"It is unlawful for any person, with intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten, harass, annoy or offend, to use a ANY ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL DEVICE and use any obscene, lewd or profane language or suggest any lewd or lascivious act, or threaten to inflict physical harm to the person or property of any person."  

With provisions for between 6 months and 25 YEARS in jail based on the circumstances, your trolling posts could result in some seriously hard time!

While these forums are decidedly not for the discussion of politics, they at times feel exclusively dedicated to the art of "Trollin". Please be sure to keep all discussion and art on the subject of trolls and NOT politics!

And now for the contest!

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to make a visual representation of a troll in jail! The winner will be scientifically calculated by the summation of the total number of lols generated among the the GM team divided by the total number of GMs. Translation: You make us laugh hard, you get free stuff!

All participants will receive a recreation rune and the overall winner will receive a 7 day continuous resurrection rune courtesy of the GM team. Make sure to keep all of your submissions appropriate and have fun!

Submission deadline April 10th, 2012 @ 4 PM PST

Prizes have been paid!

Your grand prize winner is Pask81!!!
Advertisement

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedApr 03, 2012 5:37 pm
Effin' LOL'd hard at that bill.

Must... resist... political... commentary...

Esmerise

Rank 4
Esmerise
PostedApr 03, 2012 5:44 pm   Last edited by Esmerise on Apr 10, 2012 1:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Trolls in jail!? Surprised

OPPRESSION!

EDIT: My entry Cool

evilbeast

Rank 3
evilbeast
PostedApr 03, 2012 5:56 pm

b3def

Rank 4
PostedApr 03, 2012 6:43 pm
evilbeast wrote:

lolololol

also...

shandela

Rank 1
shandela
PostedApr 03, 2012 6:54 pm   Last edited by shandela on Apr 03, 2012 6:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
does this mean I can no longer threaten to stab people in the eye with a spork? Q.Q

Oh wait, i don't live in Arizona, Mwa-ha-ha-ha

ETA: btw, Oops, All Berries is WAY better than PB Cap'n Crunch

bamfsEnnui

Rank 1
bamfsEnnui
PostedApr 03, 2012 6:55 pm

eba6y

Rank 5
eba6y
PostedApr 03, 2012 6:56 pm
ROFLWAFFLE!

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
█░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░█▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█
░░░░░░░░█░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedApr 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Re: [Contest] Troll a Forum, Go to Jail!

Prepare to do hard time trolls!
GMStingRay wrote:
So I was enjoying my breakfast of champions, peanut butter flavored Captain Crunch for anyone interested in becoming a fellow champion, when I came across the following news story located HERE.

Arizona House Bill 2549 passed both legislative houses last Thursday and is now awaiting approval from Arizona's governor Brewer. The statute states that:

"It is unlawful for any person, with intent to terrify, intimidate, threaten, harass, annoy or offend, to use a ANY ELECTRONIC OR DIGITAL DEVICE and use any obscene, lewd or profane language or suggest any lewd or lascivious act, or threaten to inflict physical harm to the person or property of any person."  

With provisions for between 6 months and 25 YEARS in jail based on the circumstances, your trolling posts could result in some seriously hard time!

While these forums are decidedly not for the discussion of politics, they at times feel exclusively dedicated to the art of "Trollin". Please be sure to keep all discussion and art on the subject of trolls and NOT politics!

And now for the contest!

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to make a visual representation of a troll in jail! The winner will be scientifically calculated by the summation of the total number of lols generated among the the GM team divided by the total number of GMs. Translation: You make us laugh hard, you get free stuff!

All participants will receive a recreation rune and the overall winner will receive a 7 day continuous resurrection rune courtesy of the GM team. Make sure to keep all of your submissions appropriate and have fun!

Submission deadline April 10th, 2012 @ 4 PM PST  

StingRay for president!

wut?

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedApr 03, 2012 7:15 pm
Lol Very Happy good luck to Arizona passing that bill. With such broad terms... it'd be very easy to abuse.