Author Message

bind78

Rank 3
bind78
Joined
08 Nov 2010
Posts
828
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2012 8:56 pm
Artanisx10 wrote:
That's just ignorance my friend! Saying that before even trying the new game meh... Which in fact has improved on all the flaws that D2 has. D2 having millions of players still to this day. D3 and SC2 are going to be blizzards biggest priorities! I doubt the game will be any worse than D2... In fact It will be a lot better xD but that's how I see it.  



GTFO. you know nothing....look at the way you write! "improved all the flaws that D2 has"....FLAWS?! WHAT MADNESS IS THIS. "doubt the game will be any worse than D2" MORE INSANITY! I don't believe you've played diablo2 good sir.



Now...I speak not from ignorance but from FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION. This aint my first rodeo aight thar partnerrrr.

biggest priorities means bending over backwards to please everyone out of fear of people quitting. Trying to gain the approval of the rtard masses who don't know what good is the only goal blizzard has.

Already before release they have been trying to dumb down the game so any casual fawkhead can play along. They wanted to make stats automatically distributed each level citing "easier to balance if every class has same stats...and so many new players have to remake characters because they made bad stat choices...We don't want that!". Tailoring to stupid people by making it a simplified version. Removing key elements of the game so people don't quit because "it's too hard".


Dumb down game so joe shmoe can understand. Sacrifice originality and depth for playability and popularity.


It's the very definition of sellout. Abandon the roots that made you good in exchange for more fans and more cash.

There's a chance the REAL diablo players will throw a big enough fit to rally those rtards against blizzard and keep the game intact...but that's wishful thinking!
Advertisement

Artanisx10

Rank 4
Artanisx10
Joined
24 Oct 2010
Posts
2497
Location
toronto Canada
PostedApr 02, 2012 9:07 pm
bind78 wrote:
Artanisx10 wrote:
That's just ignorance my friend! Saying that before even trying the new game meh... Which in fact has improved on all the flaws that D2 has. D2 having millions of players still to this day. D3 and SC2 are going to be blizzards biggest priorities! I doubt the game will be any worse than D2... In fact It will be a lot better xD but that's how I see it.  



GTFO. you know nothing....look at the way you write! "improved all the flaws that D2 has"....FLAWS?! WHAT MADNESS IS THIS. "doubt the game will be any worse than D2" MORE INSANITY! I don't believe you've played diablo2 good sir.



Now...I speak not from ignorance but from FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION. This aint my first rodeo aight thar partnerrrr.

biggest priorities means bending over backwards to please everyone out of fear of people quitting. Trying to gain the approval of the rtard masses who don't know what good is the only goal blizzard has.

Already before release they have been trying to dumb down the game so any casual fawkhead can play along. They wanted to make stats automatically distributed each level citing "easier to balance if every class has same stats...and so many new players have to remake characters because they made bad stat choices...We don't want that!". Tailoring to stupid people by making it a simplified version. Removing key elements of the game so people don't quit because "it's too hard".


Dumb down game so joe shmoe can understand. Sacrifice originality and depth for playability and popularity.


It's the very definition of sellout. Abandon the roots that made you good in exchange for more fans and more cash.

There's a chance the REAL diablo players will throw a big enough fit to rally those rtards against blizzard and keep the game intact...but that's wishful thinking!  


You gonna be ok? O.o.... Any Waaaayy yes I grew up to diablo Starcraft and Warcraft... U saying d2 had no flaws? Brah! The story telling itself sucked! Also! The looting system! People would hack hardcore in d2 for just getting lots the quickest! D3 is much more detailed in that system! Also in PVP style! And also this comes down to... YOU can't say sht! Until u actually experience both games! Removing key elements?! The games system is different and doesn't rely on stats making u oh! NOO I put ONE wrong stat in! /remake! Also that is NOT the definition of BIGGEST PRIORITY. And who are you to say what blizzard does and puts first?! From my many years of playing with blizzard its clear to me "gameplay" before" graphic portrayal" the game ain't DUMBED DOWN... In FACT it was made way HARDER. D2 is über easy to solo. D3 goes up to 4 difficulty! And my friend it's waaaaaay harder. U don't know what ur talking bout-.- <3

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
Joined
11 Oct 2009
Posts
3676
Location
Moon Cell Uruguay
PostedApr 02, 2012 9:08 pm
REAL Daiblo fans think Daiblo 2 is perfect, and the game doesn't need any sequel.

I see what you did thar.

Artanisx10

Rank 4
Artanisx10
Joined
24 Oct 2010
Posts
2497
Location
toronto Canada
PostedApr 02, 2012 9:09 pm
noordin_ngentot wrote:
REAL Daiblo fans think Daiblo 2 is perfect, and the game doesn't need any sequel.

I see what you did thar.  

Lol IKR?

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
Joined
11 Oct 2009
Posts
3676
Location
Moon Cell Uruguay
PostedApr 02, 2012 9:15 pm
Artanisx10 wrote:
noordin_ngentot wrote:
REAL Daiblo fans think Daiblo 2 is perfect, and the game doesn't need any sequel.

I see what you did thar.  

Lol IKR?  


The poster above you, obviously.

It happens when you have hardcore fans!
Kinda reminds me of L4D players who refuse the launch of L4D2 at first.

sodium2298977

Rank 4
sodium2298977
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Posts
2315
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2012 9:22 pm
james4790 wrote:
<===LV13 DemonHunter  


<=====LV60 GirlKiller

Advanced weapon counselor in Melee, Showdown, and Campaign

Lady_Toorima

Rank 5
Lady_Toorima
Joined
14 Feb 2010
Posts
4201
Location
Does it matter? United States
PostedApr 02, 2012 10:17 pm
sodium2298977 wrote:
james4790 wrote:
<===LV13 DemonHunter  


<=====LV60 GirlKiller  



bvdlord

Rank 3
bvdlord
Joined
10 Feb 2010
Posts
1173
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2012 10:35 pm
noordin_ngentot wrote:
REAL Daiblo fans think Daiblo 2 is perfect, and the game doesn't need any sequel.

I see what you did thar.  


d2 was hdins, nuff said

bind78

Rank 3
bind78
Joined
08 Nov 2010
Posts
828
Location
United States
PostedApr 02, 2012 11:23 pm
INNNNFIDELS



you will see...

When you primary focus of pvp build gets nerfed because it does too much damage to monsters you will know. When your standard pve build for farming becomes broken because pvp vs. a particular class acts as a hardcounter and is deemed 'unfair'....you will know!


Blizzard current policy goes as follows:

1. people complain
2. tell them you won't change it as it's working as intended
3. people say they are quitting the game
4. quickly change it to whatever they demand
5. repeat 5years


Ten million players doesn't mean it's amazing...it means it's mediocre in everything to appeal to more and satisfies none!


Just remember.... success != quality.

noordin_ngentot

Rank 5
noordin_ngentot
Joined
11 Oct 2009
Posts
3676
Location
Moon Cell Uruguay
PostedApr 02, 2012 11:34 pm
Maybe for Blizzard, 10 million players = success, quality can be adjusted accordingly to fans complains/inputs, rather than taking risk to lose fans!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: