mempis321

Rank 0
mempis321
PostedMar 31, 2012 10:39 pm

Closed beta/open beta veterans

Any old and experienced players from cb/ob or not long after who are familiar with the game and have a deep love for it, and are also freindly, patient, nice, active AND who play on auqamarine......... PLEASE BE MY FREND! Like.....IT'S SO LONELY IN GAME ON AQUA NOW! I am lvl 58 and am on whenever I can My server is auqamarine. And my in game name is TheMightyMagics spelled just like that
Advertisement

MickyVainilla

Rank 2
MickyVainilla
PostedApr 01, 2012 6:05 am
Why does it have to be exclusive from that period? Some people started in like september and are already quite skilled :S

Guild de habla hispana en Lime Oddysey reclutando: http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1450357

mempis321

Rank 0
mempis321
PostedApr 01, 2012 1:47 pm
Main reason is because if they are from that long ago and are still playing might mean they like the game..... And it doesent have to be cb/ob I just wanted experienced players. And whenever you are from as long as you want to be my freind, I welcome you.

I am a player since cb(I did take a long break though) and love the game but I'm tired of being lonely. When(if) the servers are merged heck, I might make a new character with someone and lvl it with them

Posted By Aeria Mobile