Tamir678

Rank 0
PostedMar 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Best Thief for PvP

Hi, I have a serious problem, I just can not decide which type of thief play for PVP, there are many who say that EVA thief more suitable and many say that the CRIT, and everyone brought a lot of different opinions and it made me more confused, so I'd really like to know one and for all what kind it is better for PVP ...
Thanks for the help:]
Advertisement

Teamer.

Rank 1
Teamer.
PostedApr 01, 2012 12:16 am
Crit Build is good for PvP, Eva can be... For Duels only, and even then they've got to have minimul accuracy.

Evasion Thieves are usually used for soloing DGNs because you can achieve 100% and not get hit too often. Though if you are stunned you can't evade.

eriLacisuM

Rank 0
eriLacisuM
PostedApr 01, 2012 2:48 am
Eva sucks on Arena.. trust me...

Teamer.

Rank 1
Teamer.
PostedApr 01, 2012 5:21 am
^What he said.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Blackogre

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2012 8:50 am
I dont think Eva is suitable for pvp. Anyone with just some nice Acc will hit you easily.

Plus, crit rate will not depend from your enemy. If you get a nice crit rate, you shall give nice critical blows.

GuardianRanger

Rank 0
PostedApr 11, 2012 12:33 pm
crit nuke the Hard out of pvp nuff said

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Pariscova

Rank 0
Pariscova
PostedApr 12, 2012 4:34 am
Piling on that Eva is bad for arena, but ok for duel/TW.

The logic being that in arena, you normally don't have the time to make that investment in gear/kp effective, and need to be piling on the dps as fast as possible. You may never even be attacked or may be saved for last (I often am) nullifying the use of Eva other than AoE's.

In a duel, I've won vs melee def/dps via my evade quite a bit. It depends, obviously. Accuracy is pretty low priority for most people.

In TW it's rare to attract much sustained attention since it's usually pile-on and attract no attention, or get ganked and die, in which case crit or eva is moot. Eva can help, but neither focus is all that important, IMO.