RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedMar 29, 2012 9:29 am   Last edited by RockmanZXZ on Jun 15, 2012 7:43 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Tool - Preview Version] Lime Odyssey - Management Helper

Now with download link
Downloads at the bottom of THIS post

Screenshouts are outdated! Current version is much cleaner and more user friendly

Hiya everybody,

during the last few weeks I worked on a little tool to help with Lime Odyssey stuff.

Please be aware that this tool doesn't connect to any LO Servers and doesn't read client data at runtime. It is for management purpose only. Everything that is done here can be done with paper and pencil too!

Here's a very short story bout how the tool came to be:
When I played in first alpha as a chef I would soon notice that I'd sell stuff below the recommended price.
The time (and money) I would spend on the farm were allready much higher then the price I sold the item for...and once I figured out nice prices I still had to go through a few crafting processes to even get the items... figuring out what items you need as base ingredients took a while.

I figured there must be a faster way to take care of this...and thats how this tool was created.

Features

• manage players
  • manage item categories
  • manage items
  • manage craftings
  • manage notes
  • manage orders
  • check price development
  • manage maps
  • get a quick ingredients overview for your craftings

I'll now show some screens and try to explain what's going on

Players

Here you can manage all the players you met ingame. You can basicly save all important informations.

item categories

Item categories are meant to seperate the items into groups / categories. Each category gets a name and a color to distinguish items easily in the crafting management.

items

Propably the most important section. Here you can add items and set prices. A item will get a category and some additional information. A item that is checked as "ingredient" can be chosen as crafting ingredient in the crafting window.

craftings

Here you can define the craftings and their ingredients.
You can define what items are needed for teh ingredient and the amount needed. You can adjust the price with additional costs (ex. time needed for farming).

crafting info

In the crafting section you can define how many times you want to craft the reciepe. A new window will show you how many of each ingredient you will need and what your self costs will be and what the selling price would be like.
There are two versions to show this
-complete view (with colors n such)
-text view (can be printed, can be copy-pasted)
This is a great help for collecting materials.

crafting report

Once you created a crafting you can even generate a report for the crafting. The report can be printed or saved as a pdf file.

price history

The history will show you the price development of each crafting. Nice to predict future prices.

orders

If somebody wants something crafted you can create a order. A order will consist of items and adjusted prices. A order can be printed and send to the player (as a pdf-file) by mail.
The order can get a discount too.
Once the order is marked as "paid" the items will be used in the price history

maps

In here you can add and manage maps. This is pretty simple.
Set a name, description and a picture. Nothing big, but nice anyway.

Note: the picture and information shown here wasnt collected by me, but by MeiuAngel. The data is not hard-coded into the tool.

notes

Here you can add notes.
A note consists of a note type (leveling, selling, guild activity, event, ...) a description, items, players etc etc.

I actually plan to release this tool to support players to get a solid economy done, but first I'd like to know if any of you got any suggestions what I could add next.

Thx in advance

Downloads wrote:

Small preview:

Preview Version

Make sure you extract all files.
Needs .NET framework 4 (should allready be installed on most computers)

No help file or manual or anything.

The attached items / craftings database was added by me manually (took me a week) and uses data from alpha 2. Only chef items right now as I focused on chef class.

If you run into any problems please PM me and/or reply in this thread.

Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedMar 29, 2012 10:08 am
Wow nice job. I will download it as soon as it's available. ^-^

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 29, 2012 10:34 am
Me too o.o
Also a guild management thingy would be nice Very Happy
But do that in a future update, I kinda wanna play around with it now xD

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedMar 29, 2012 10:35 am
qawsar wrote:
Me too o.o
Also a guild management thingy would be nice Very Happy
But do that in a future update, I kinda wanna play around with it now xD  

What exactly do you have in mind for this?

Elizavetta

Rank 4
Elizavetta
PostedMar 29, 2012 11:26 am
Cool. nice wrk^^

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedMar 29, 2012 12:40 pm
Tetio thinks it's an amazing tool to use for guild and management of each guild ^^
But there still can be some improvements you can make Go go Rockman you rock <3

RockmanZXZ

Rank 2
RockmanZXZ
PostedMar 29, 2012 12:43 pm
Tell me what improvements u need exactly and I'll get to work Smile

What kind of guild features would u like?

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedMar 29, 2012 2:03 pm
Player management, like if they were online, so leaders can manage who is active and who is not.
The ability to add fields for things like teams and such, some guilds have teams and things inside their guild.
Events.
Stuff like that Very Happy

Oh what else would be awesome is a price tracker for any item in the market.
Some people like to watch the market and sell stuff for the best prices, so if there was a way to add custom fields for items and then add their price every day and then having like a graph for the prices over a week/month, that'd be awesome Very Happy

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedMar 29, 2012 2:43 pm
Colour scheme seems a little... out there Razz but the features look amazing Very Happy Will definitely make use of this when it becomes available.

Thanks Smile

Venikx2012

Rank 0
Venikx2012
PostedMar 29, 2012 2:48 pm
Omg this really sounds awsome. great job man ! Very Happy